Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s teddy aka Fin. 4 days ago someone asked if he was looking for a home so it sounds like he hasn’t even been advertised
I think the charity did do everything in a weekend. When I got a cat from a charity (foster home) they let me take a cat home that night, and said they would do checks later and they never did, and I’m no celeb or live in a mansion

Reactions: 9
So, for months now I’ve found that SS has been grinding my gears. But I thought “nah, you’re just tarring her with the same brush as Hinch because they’re BFFs now”.. Well, this tit show of an adoption has well and truly proven that she’s just as much of a lying tw@t as our Zoph. What an absolute joke, that adoption agency should be ashamed of themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's not even the lie about when she applied/collected the dog that's annoying me. It's the rescues blatant lie about bending the rules because it's Stacey 🙄 guess money talks

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nah she’s a twit, next time loose women do a phone in I’m calling up to ask specifically about this adoption

Reactions: 29
So, for months now found that SS has been grinding my gears. But I thought “nah, you’re just tarring her with the same brush as Hinch because they’re BFFs now”.. Well, this tit show of an adoption has well and truly proven that she’s just as much of a lying tw@t as our Zoph. What an absolute joke, that adoption agency should be ashamed of themselves.
Her fans must be thick as mince if they actually swallow that absolute bullshit she has posted about that puppy 👀

Attachments

Reactions: 10
So… is the charity going to tell us why Stacey’s kids are exempt from the young kids rule or nah?

Reactions: 27

So why isn’t that in the faq? The faq specifically makes it sound like they have a strict policy on no kids. It’s got nothing about what she said. How did Stacey know that she’d be an exception! Surely she read the website faqs like any good person would looking for a dog, saw it then realised she wasn’t eligible? sounds like this company haven’t updated their website to reflect a new policy which is still a huge failing on their part.

Reactions: 24
She has a pair of cocker spaniels in that green dress. Its awful on her. Not a great advertisement for her range.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.