Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor old Joe when he walks into HMS annex is going to think he’s gone colourblind.
Maybe she’s just going to banish him to there and lock the door when he’s naughty…..Guantanamo Grey……

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Poor old Joe when he walks into HMS annex is going to think he’s gone colourblind.
Maybe she’s just going to banish him to there and lock the door when he’s naughty…..Guantanamo Grey……
I reckon that’s it y’know, from now on when Joe’s done something wrong he won’t have to go and sit on the naughty step, oh no, instead he’ll be sent off to the bat cave in the annexe for some sensory deprivation as punishment! What makes it even worse of course is the long old cold walk he’s got to get there first, it’s a double whammy! 🥶😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guantanamo Grey is what the Hinch thread called her old house before her farm!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They really are idiots that photo of Rex being pushed on the hoover right next to a boiling hot log burner,maybe they do these dangerous things for an reaction 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I reckon that’s it y’know, from now on when Joe’s done something wrong he won’t have to go and sit on the naughty step, oh no, instead he’ll be sent off to the bat cave in the annexe for some sensory deprivation as punishment! What makes it even worse of course is the long old cold walk he’s got to get there first, it’s a double whammy! 🥶😆😆😆
At least he has some really delicious and interesting squash to drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guantanamo Grey is what the Hinch thread called her old house before her farm!
yup the two are morphing into one person, like some two headed crazy harpie. God I hope they don’t start wife swapping….Stacey with jimbob and Hinch with Hoe hoe….it’s the stuff of nightmares

• Sick
Reactions: 7
My son's an awful sleeper, always has been 😂 nearly 2 years old and I'm currently laying on his floor next to his bed trying to get him to sleep so I can catch up on here 😩
Oh bless you hunny, it’s hard being a parent, and what works for one child, may not work for another, you got this mummy. Don’t beat yourself up, you are doing the best for your son

Reactions: 1
I seem to remember Rex was never wrapped up warm inside or outside! She used to do the school run in the freezing cold, him in a pushchair with no hat, coat gloves nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She did, she’s been caught with the pre records. Joes man cave was done ages ago. I clocked when she wanted us to believe the guy spray painted the whole place in an afternoon. Even with a spray gun which is quick it would still take a few days with all the prep work of dismantling the cupboards and cleaning them the painting and the drying and then putting them all back together. She’s such a fanny 🤦🏼‍♀️
Even the drying of all these units, the smell would take weeks to leave, can’t imagine they’ve got all the windows open in the middle of winter

Why does everything have to be monogrammed/personalised/labelled?! A normal dartboard would have looked good but no she has to get one from what she will break her neck to tell us was 'A SmOl BiZnEzz'

I know they're thick as pig tit but surely they can remember who they are
Probably out of Argos and she’s flung a couple of labels on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even the drying of all these units, the smell would take weeks to leave, can’t imagine they’ve got all the windows open in the middle of winter
to be honest nothing would surprise me she ain’t got to live in there so why would she care

Reactions: 4
It’s when a baby is asleep and nearly due a feed, you feed them while they’re asleep and they stay asleep.
Christ that sounds cruel lol! Let sleeping dogs lie was my motto 😆 🤣 and funnily enough both my kids survived before all the mumsnet lot start.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Christ that sounds cruel lol! Let sleeping dogs lie was my motto 😆 🤣 and funnily enough both my kids survived before all the mumsnet lot start.
I can understand the dream feed but I never went in for the ‘dream wee’ getting toddlers out of bed to put them on the toilet in the night, blew my mind when I was at my friends house one night & she went off to do that. I’ve since heard other people do it over the years

I can understand the dream feed but I never went in for the ‘dream wee’ getting toddlers out of bed to put them on the toilet in the night, blew my mind when I was at my friends house one night & she went off to do that. I’ve since heard other people do it over the years
It was definitely common practice when I was potty training my child, take them for a last wee before I went to bed so they didn't wet in the night. It worked too!

The toilet thing people got told to do years ago, I never did it, children are only dry at night from when they go to sleep till they wake up (or can wake up if they need a wee) when they have developed the a certain hormone. Nothing wrong with using a pull-up untill they are dry

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.