Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is expressing such a skill? The main thing I found was knowing how to take it apart, wash and sterilise it and put it back together again. Otherwise, not really especially skilful. With the pump she had it’s pretty self explanatory

Reactions: 12
She said she hasn’t mastered expressing yet?! I distinctly remember her constantly expressing with Rex, because I remember thinking she was fortunate to be able to afford TWO elvie pumps. Didn’t she also express for Joe to give a bottle the other day? If she doesn’t want to express, that’s fine…..just say so. Or better still, don’t feel like you need to explain everything anyway…to strangers online.
Did she afford it though or was she gifted them? There was a huge spur of Insta huns being gifted them around the time Rex was a baby

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Quite like the colour, but I had my hair that colour earlier this year! I struggle to believe she did it herself…

Reactions: 14
Did she afford it though or was she gifted them? There was a huge spur of Insta huns being gifted them around the time Rex was a baby
Considering she is a millionaire I don’t there there was any thought of whether she could afford more than one

Reactions: 7
Mrs hinch and her sister commenting she’s a real life Ariel. What do you bet we’ll get a story soon with part of your world or another song from the little mermaid.
But a weepy acoustic version of course

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Joe must have some chronic biting habit for his nails to be that bad… 😐
View attachment 887672
I’m so glad someone else pointed this out! This may be massively shallow of me, but nails like this proper knock me sick 🤢🤢🤢🤢 especially on him. I just get the impression he’s really dirty and doesn’t shower much and constantly smells like rich tea biscuits (fake tan) and B.O 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
On the tv show how many times does she go on about wanting a girl. The thing is when they filmed it I’m sure she must have known she was pregnant but not said about it. I think she even knew she was having a girl as I am sure they went away to film it just after she did the gender reveal.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why has that family got a thing it ginger hair. Hoe dyes his they filter Rex and baby Roes looks
Like she has the same colour as her brother. Stop faking and filtering you morons

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Is she breastfeeding? Not quite sure. If only she'd point it out in every single post to make it crystal clear.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
See how that hair colour just makes her look that bit healthier, that colour she had made her look so ill who on earth suggested it to her!

Reactions: 6
Is she breastfeeding? Not quite sure. If only she'd point it out in every single post to make it crystal clear.
It’s just the ambiguity of it all! If only Stacey would set things straight, apart from the fact she’s had a baby I know nothing! Are they male or female, is she breastfeeding, nowt! I hate being in the dark, I don’t even know if she’s even spending any time with the baby, I mean she could have a full time nanny and never even set eyes on the child for all we know! 🤷‍♀️

Oh wait… 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hair looks so much better. Mad she dyed it in her white dressing room with cream carpets though. Hope she got dye on the carpet 🤪🤪🤪
Also is she kneeling on the floor next to the shower tray here? She has a perfectly good bath - doesn’t she?

41C963AA-36B9-4E07-BE00-C0974177FF07.png

Reactions: 4
You could tell she had a hairdresser or at least someone do her hair for her, you could even see the reflection of a woman in the mirror when it shows the back of her head.
This is fine of course, but yet again, she has made out to her cult that she did it all by herself.
Bollocks.
Now they will all be flocking out to get their red hair dye, all wanting to look like the charlatan.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.