Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she posting at 5 but have the time tagged as 11.15, and bloody hell that picture would give anyone nightmares or as my dad would say '' keep the kids of the fire''

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All I could think about when watching them stories was how minging her slippers are gonna get! Why not just put some shoes on?
I wouldn’t worry…this is the same woman who used to go for walks to those woods near their old house, in her Ugg slippers!! If I remember correctly m, she was wearing them in the woods when Joe proposed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s a pre record anyway I think, I’m sure you couldn’t see her roots when you could see her reflection in the mirror filming the creepy dad with Roess and it looked brighter. That photo is the stuff of nightmares and her disgusting dry lips give me the ick 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Lurked for ages but as a hairdresser I had to say WTAF is she doing 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ She does know her head and forehead will turn red 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s had to do her morning 7am post at 4 so she can post her new hair at 7pm prime time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A few minutes between posts is ok, but leaving hours between posts….do her fans not think it’s annoying?
They love it and message oh we can't eat to see it etc 😂🙈

Oh god she going to have red stains on her face to go out and a red eyebrow 😂🤣 unless she's been for them tinted that's why she's been so long posting today 🤣😂

Reactions: 5
They love it and message oh we can't eat to see it etc 😂🙈

Oh god she going to have red stains on her face to go out and a red eyebrow 😂🤣 unless she's been for them tinted that's why she's been so long posting today 🤣😂
If any of the people I genuinely enjoy watching, started longing their posts out, for maximum engagement it wouldn’t quickly put me off them. She probably having it professionally fixed. I don’t believe that Stacey Solomon with 4m followers can’t get a hairdresser at the click of her fingers.

Reactions: 16
I can just see her thinking she is hilarious purposely smearing the dye all over her fore head😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s defo going bright ginger to match Roess. I think she’s going to be ginge when not filtered

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs! Oh woe is me Stacey. You have more time to yourself than the average person so don’t make out this was a treat
44CA17A3-71D7-4817-9A82-5C4C638C0CAC.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 15
hang on, does she expect us to believe she done a blowdry on herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yh right

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The accidental revealing of the L'Oreal dye box.Ooopsie🙊Hashtag on the beg Hashtag touting for business #Clown

• Haha
Reactions: 12
posts photos of her hair. Still manages to add a breastfeeding photo, just incase anyone forgot she’s bf’ing.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.