Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

Don't mini mod, if there's a comment that goes too far report and let us deal with it.

Mean comments about kids are not allowed, stick to being critical about the parents who are the ones in control.

Thanks!

Reactions: 58
A quick recap of the last thread:
- Rose (aka Roses, Opal Fruit) has managed two trips into the garden in her 6 weeks of life so far
- Other than that she appears to spend 90% of her time peering confusedly at Stacey's face which is typically about a hairs width away from her own and very rarely leaves the bedsit.
- There is some uncertainty whether she is exclusively breastfed or mixed fed. Tattlers generally agree that simply fed is best and it would have been a good opportunity for Stacey to be a bit more open about the challenges of breast feeding.
- The annex lads have pretty much dropped off the face of the earth and are presumably working their way through the last of the pot noodles.
- Joe is proud of his "bossing it" also known as parenting to us mere mortals.

Hopefully that's a good start!

• Haha
Reactions: 68
cant wait to see what tomorrow brings from pickle cottage! Night everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread.

Don't mini mod, if there's a comment that goes too far report and let us deal with it.

Mean comments about kids are not allowed, stick to being critical about the parents who are the ones in control.

Thanks!
Could we get a thread title added please.

Reactions: 9
I was wondering what the hell the other parents thought when she turned up at the school yesterday clad in the obligatory fleece and looking, and I quote, like she’d ‘been dragged through a hedge backwards’! 😬 One thing’s for sure, she would have made a right old song and dance of it; let’s not forget she was doing something monumental so soon after having Opal Fruit after all, but hey, no one can say that Stacey Solomon’s not a trooper eh… oh wait… 🤔😂

Mum One: *whispering in the ear of the person next to her* ‘Christ on a bike, look at what the cat’s dragged in! There’s proof money can’t buy you taste if ever I’ve seen it! Mind, I thought she was friendly with that Hinch, she doesn’t look very clean does she?!’

SS: ‘Hiya babes, oooooh what am I like, just about got us all ere on time this morning, everything just takes so much longer when you have a baby! Anyways, how are you all? Sorry I’ve not been about much, I’ve barely left the house for six weeks as well, I had a baby!’

Mum One: ‘Congratulations! What’s this about you not leaving the house for six weeks though? Is everything alright, were there problems?’

SS: ‘Yes, a wonderful little baby girl after all those horrible boys! We’re fine though; what do you mean was there a problem?’

Mum Two: ‘Well y’know with you being in the house for 6 weeks and we haven’t seen you here in months! Perhaps you had a C-section or was she premature?’🤷‍♀️

SS: ‘Er, C-section, premature, well she was very small but well, nope neither of those…’

Mum One: ‘Oh right, ok, just a bit confused as why you’ve been at home for so long then; I mean, you only had a baby, it’s not like you had major surgery or it’s a disability! Georgia over there gave birth at the weekend and she’s been doing the school run all week!’

SS: ‘Erm, tee hee’

Mum Two: ‘I just think it’s good job us woman have the babies, I mean if it was down to men they’d just take to their bed for a month after giving birth, barely moving and ignoring everything else that needed doing, you know what they’re like!’

SS: 😳 ‘Is that the time, best dash, the baby needs feeding and all, ta rah!’

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Those bows are hideous 🤦‍♀️
And dangerous. Babies have died when they have slipped down and covered their mouth. Can’t be comfortable either.
Also while I’m ranting on it why the duck didn’t Opal fruit have a hat on outside the other day. Gahhhh

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
See little tyrant Rex is having a good old shove at the baby thing roess is lying in. That woman has no fear of what could happen or am I being over cautious I feel like he could tip her up any minute and she has a camera stick in front of her face

Reactions: 32
Why on earth is she allowing Rex to manhandle the baby chair thingy like that? Does she not teach him any boundaries? He's going to be a right so n so at school. I know someone who never chastised their child (still don't shes four now) and she is a terror!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.