Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SS has plenty of money to fight a court case. I am sure it would be far easier for Leighton's family to keep him as they appear to do one hell of a lot of travelling to spend time with him. We only see this due to the step mum's post so we have no clue how much time Zachary spends with his Dad. However I cannot imagine either one of them being happy with where their children are sleeping so there is a lot more going on than we know but I am sure we will find out as our detecting skills are second to none!! I only came on here when she moved house. That was the first time I realised that she was a liar. We all know how a house move works and you don't say we have bought a house and the next day move in!
She loves to pretend that they don't have a lot of money though. Always doing things on the cheap. She even posted an apology to joe and the kids because she worked so so much this year so they had money and she could take time off with the baby. She has money. They are more than comfortable. Just before she finished up on loose women one of them had had surgery and Stacey was saying how she couldn't afford it 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just saw someone shared the LL post ( skank’s sister) of her not having washed her hair since 2019 ( well almost)
How grim are that family 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Just saw someone shared the LL post ( skank’s sister) of her not having washed her hair since 2019 ( well almost)
How grim are that family 🤢
Iv saw a few tiktoks about this and apparently they just rinse it with water & it's beneficial? I don't really know anything else other than that lol

• Sick
Reactions: 2
It would be so much better for Leighton. I don’t know what Zach’s life is like when he goes to visit his other family, does anyone on here? Maybe he doesn’t feel as secure outside of Pickle Purgatory as L does? Zach does seem like he does whatever it takes to keep Stacey happy even though he’s cringing and dying inside. What damage is it doing to them though? Poor boys.
SS has plenty of money to fight a court case. I am sure it would be far easier for Leighton's family to keep him as they appear to do one hell of a lot of travelling to spend time with him. We only see this due to the step mum's post so we have no clue how much time Zachary spends with his Dad. However I cannot imagine either one of them being happy with where their children are sleeping so there is a lot more going on than we know but I am sure we will find out as our detecting skills are second to none!! I only came on here when she moved house. That was the first time I realised that she was a liar. We all know how a house move works and you don't say we have bought a house and the next day move in!
The court can take into consideration the child view as the older ones are able to state their preferences

Reactions: 3
This may have been mentioned but In the pics shared a few pages ago at the pumpkin patch there’s no one in the background…so maybe it was closed for just them on the 3rd??
Read back.
Someone messaged them.
They were definitely closed to everyone including her

Reactions: 5
The court can take into consideration the child view as the older ones are able to state their preferences
my friend has been through the court process and at that age the childrens wishes and feelings would have a massive influence over any decision cafcass could make but they are also able to spotany lies the children have been coached to say

Reactions: 4
:unsure:
my friend has been through the court process and at that age the childrens wishes and feelings would have a massive influence over any decision cafcass could make but they are also able to spotany lies the children have been coached to say
It would be very interesting to see how she would spin that if the older ones chose to live with the other parent

Reactions: 4
She loves to pretend that they don't have a lot of money though. Always doing things on the cheap. She even posted an apology to joe and the kids because she worked so so much this year so they had money and she could take time off with the baby. She has money. They are more than comfortable. Just before she finished up on loose women one of them had had surgery and Stacey was saying how she couldn't afford it 😅
Lets not forget she bought her dream pickle mansion having not sold her other house. She sets herself up to put her foot in it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just catching up on posts. She really is a filthy mare aint she?! Shes really annoying me lately so much so im considering following hinch again 😂

Her sister truly looks awful. 🤢
She really isnt an attractive woman at all. A good feed wouldnt go a miss either 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.