Stacey Solomon #4 Spacey and Hoe sitting in a tree Making crap for all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her story. What was all this about??
All for attention if you ask me. She posted something about stuff going on/personnel reasons/going to have a break from insta(that's lasted a matter of hours!) etc, etc.

So of course the papers picked up on it, as did Tattlers, Joe had gone MIA for a few days so of course everyone thought they had split, only for Joe to turn up yesterday.

I for one couldn't care less about what happens in her ridiculous life, but she obviously wanted things to happen the way they did or she would of kept her horsey mouth shut and never said anything in the first place.

All for attention, Instagramers are all bloody narsassists, me, me, me, me,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Sounds about right. Creating drama and attention just for the hell of it

Reactions: 17
From the last thread, no you can eat radishes raw too but I’m pretty sure they don’t belong on cakes!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg it’s my thread title.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I feel like an Oscar winner. Thank you Spacey and Hoe for making my dream come true 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’ve just watched her story. What was all this about??
Attention. I watched it and thought it was a clear reaction to the comments on this site! I still think he day of SM was a party for her son's birthday. She spends so much money on local business' and promoting them I don't doubt for a second that she didn't order him a cake and make a big deal. Her sister has a party decoration business for god's sake! She did make a big deal about the boys birthday but she did it the day before. This to me justifies the crap cake and low key balloon area. Stacey is a lot of things but I do think she is a good mum and regardless of lockdown etc, she would have made the effort for her boys birthday.

Do they ? Never thought to cook them - always just have them raw in salad !!
Me too

Reactions: 18
Just seen her goodnight story from yesterday, if you don’t want people to speculate then don’t make cryptic comments. If whatever it is isn’t hers to share, she’d have been better off saying nothing at all.

Reactions: 30
Why is Rex ‘dressed’ and the next video hes wearing something totally diff cleaning windows!? Is it pre recorded?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She's on LW now. Check out her nails! Some are painted yellow, some are not, and some have half n half

Reactions: 2
It was filmed yesterday. It’s the outfit and make up she did yesterday before she went to record it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.