Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this was a while ago (long time lurker) but going back to the busy board that she'd bought off someone on Instagram... I looked into making these a couple of years ago and to legally sell them in the UK, they need to be fully CE tested. Anything that has "play value" does. Long story short, it would have cost thousands to have done it so that was the end of that. I'm still yet to find anyone that is legally selling them - as far as I can see, the one she bought isn't CE tested! I hope it's safe 😬.
It's practically impossible to legally sell them, most of the components won't pass testing as they were never intended to be used by children for play

Reactions: 11
Im sorry but she didn’t even wash the fruit just straight from packet to jar?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Nope they kept both !
I know. She just can’t keep up with the lies. The fact a millionaire had to lie that she couldn’t afford both to sound rElAtAbLe is so frustrating and I am here for calling all the bullshit lies

Reactions: 24
Nice to have a lexus as the car you can’t afford 🙄

Don't forget there’s only 4 of them this week with L being on holiday! (Which she still hasn’t mentioned)
Is that what it is? I was trying to work it out. She is such a blatant liar 🤥

Reactions: 3
Surely they must need a 7 seater car they already have 4 children or do they just never do things together as a family

Reactions: 13
Don't forget there’s only 4 of them this week with L being on holiday! (Which she still hasn’t mentioned)
I swear she mentioned the other day Zach and Leighton were going away on holiday as she did that weird video of Rex calling out for them, or have I made that up 😂🙈
Also why is a man washing a car sexy?! I mean unless the bloke looks like someone from Magic Mike and is doing it topless than I get it. But Joe just washing the car isn’t sexy.. am I missing something about it! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear she mentioned the other day Zach and Leighton were going away on holiday as she did that weird video of Rex calling out for them, or have I made that up 😂🙈
Also why is a man washing a car sexy?! I mean unless the bloke looks like someone from Magic Mike and is doing it topless than I get it. But Joe just washing the car isn’t sexy.. am I missing something about it! 🤦🏼‍♀️
he looks like he stinks 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yes she said they were going for a week.
But L is gone for 3 weeks according to his step-mum’s insta!

Joe is not sexy. End of.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.