Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can any mothers on here explain her emotional attachment to it coz I really don't understand it? I originally thought it's coz she was pining for a daughter but she has one on the way now
Someone from my NCT group has not cut her son's hair. Our kids are 4yo. She doesn't want to lose the ringlet curls he has. But it looks a right state on top (not curly like the bottom part) and he is constantly pushing it out of his eyes.

I don't get it!! My son ages about 16 years every time he gets a hair cut, but I get over him losingg his baby-ness and look forward to him actually being a teenager and lying in bed till midday so I can too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who mentioned Bensons for Beds last night??? Ya da!!! Ad for Benson for Beds 24 hours later. Hi Stacey.
I was asking which brands she works with, because she apologised for an ‘ad break’ saying she only works with brands she loves and can count them on one hand. So I listed the ones off the top of my head, Primark, Sharps, In The Style, Hello Fresh and Dove. Others mentioned Bensons Beds and possibly Amazon.
Unless she’s got freaky 7 fingered hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was asking which brands she works with, because she apologised for an ‘ad break’ saying she only works with brands she loves and can count them on one hand. So I listed the ones off the top of my head, Primark, Sharps, In The Style, Hello Fresh and Dove. Others mentioned Bensons Beds and possibly Amazon.
Unless she’s got freaky 7 fingered hands.
Thread suggestion Stacey Solomon #38 She can count all her brands on her freaky 7 fingered hands

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Someone from my NCT group has not cut her son's hair. Our kids are 4yo. She doesn't want to lose the ringlet curls he has. But it looks a right state on top (not curly like the bottom part) and he is constantly pushing it out of his eyes.

I don't get it!! My son ages about 16 years every time he gets a hair cut, but I get over him losingg his baby-ness and look forward to him actually being a teenager and lying in bed till midday so I can too 🤣
My 13 year old didn’t get the memo, he’s still an early riser 😴

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I had a try standing in my unborn's room... Wondered when I will feel my heart hurt rather than just wondering when we'll get round to putting the bassinet together, organising clothes into sizes, and getting a change mat 🙈 37 weeks ATM!
But this is my second so... Oh, wait! Isn't this her 4th??!!!
Maybe you should make a montage to motivate yourself.
Yes it’s her third but this ones A GIRL don’t you know! Basically like a first time mum all over 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there a simpler way to find this? Like a search bar? I’m new to tattle so I have no idea
To find a post from a particular Tattler, if you click on their profile, it brings up their previous posts, however I’ve looked and it’s almost lost on mine so if you go to the last thread, it’s comment no. 423. Page 22.
Also, I meant Study, not Snug.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
but she famously said she “likes to wait until the boys are old enough to ask to get it cut” first. So poor Rex probably hasn’t got the ability to ask yet it already gets in the way of his activities. But that’s ok, it makes Stacey emotional so he’ll just have to suffer a bit longer!
That was yet another pointless lie!

Neither boys had long hair as toddlers

There are photos on Internet of Zachary and Leighton at around 18months old and slightly older. They have clearly had haircuts by that stage and I doubt if they were able to ask for it to be cut.

Reactions: 10
Can any mothers on here explain her emotional attachment to it coz I really don't understand it? I originally thought it's coz she was pining for a daughter but she has one on the way now
My 3yr old has long ish hair but I have it cut regularly and it's definitely not in his eyes, unbrushed or unkept like this twit leaves her child's hair..I've no emotional attachment to it though,it suits him but if when we take him to get it cut next and he wants it gone he can have it gone.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.