Stacey Solomon #30 Secret’s out, huns are happy. Lets hope they change this pickle’s nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure the boys really love that grey and white instahun house 🙄

If you look at it from far away and squint a bit it looks OK but up close its a total mess and what's inside? Doubt the kids care about the picket fence what have they got to play with.. Shes lost her mind everything is just for content
I really preferred it before ☹

Reactions: 13
I was really healthy then the midwife told me I wasn't eating enough calories and to get some junk eaten lol
That happened to me in my first pregnancy. Due to previous Anorexia, the eating proper meals sped up my metabolism so I would eat and then my blood sugar would drop ridiculously low within the following hour so I started having a hot chocolate after each meal. 😂

Reactions: 7
I see everyone thinking age was saying she she only just found out. However I read it as she was feeling iffy and was worried about another loss so going for a scan and hearing the heartbeat confirming everything was okay was a relief. But I seem to be the only one who read it this was
I read it the same as you 🤔

Reactions: 6
I popped on to look at the Wendy house as you all said it was looking shabby (you weren’t wrong). I thought she was saying they didn’t want to send Rex to nursery for a while still etc. I see now the next baby is announced it’s ‘right, here’s your bag pal- off you duck!’ That didn’t take long did it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Pretty sure you’re supposed to stencil the full slab, not just randomly dot the stencil anywhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she doesn't then. It's not the norm any more - people should do what the hell they want to :)
No idea and couldn't care less if ladies shave their body hair or not. We need to stop that stance expecting them too. I agree, they should.

Reactions: 4
She said the wendy house was rotten and had wood worm and she wanted to "bring it back to life"...did she actually treat those problems, or just slap some cheap paint on top? 😬

Reactions: 9
The bench, if it rains it going to ruin the hand prints and writing isn't she varnishing it or something! Also only rex can actually sit at it

The bench, if it rains it going to ruin the hand prints and writing isn't she varnishing it or something! Also only rex can actually sit at it

Reactions: 9
Probably already been mentioned but as she is making out this all happened in the last 2 days and she’s due towards the end of the year , I was due 24th December and baby was conceived mid-end March. She also wouldnt have got all the way to a bleeping 12 week scan after she had a previous miscarriage without anyone checking hormone levels or an internal scan .

it takes away all the sympathy you try to feel for someone when they just bullshit around the place.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.