Stacey Solomon #30 Secret’s out, huns are happy. Lets hope they change this pickle’s nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those slides/flip flops😫 the dress looks hideous! & she def is not glowing-plus def thinks she still smokes, her diet is tit, dime bars, E numbers galore, Diet Coke…nothing to look after herself or growing a healthy baby. She doesn’t cook, they live on takeaways..her big shop that she showed last time for a family of 5 would only last 2 days in my house with 3 boys!!🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Those slides/flip flops😫 the dress looks hideous! & she def is not glowing-plus def thinks she still smokes, her diet is tit, dime bars, E numbers galore, Diet Coke…nothing to look after herself or growing a healthy baby. She doesn’t cook, they live on takeaways..her big shop that she showed last time for a family of 5 would only last 2 days in my house with 3 boys!!🤦‍♀️
I don’t smoke, but the rest sounds like me 🙈 I’m currently pregnant, haven’t been able to look at ‘healthy’ food for the last 12 weeks and the only thing keeping my thirst at bay is a fizzy drink.
I know once I get to about 15-16 weeks, I’ll bring the healthy eating back and knock the crap on the head 😂

Reactions: 12
Is that the car they defo couldn’t keep due to the campervan?? 🤔
In the montage there's a couple of cars parked outside of the drive way and one looks like the campervan. Unless it's just a white van from one the builders 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Not sure about the rest of you but I for one am delighted Rex may have his nappy changed at some point today 🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t smoke, but the rest sounds like me 🙈 I’m currently pregnant, haven’t been able to look at ‘healthy’ food for the last 12 weeks and the only thing keeping my thirst at bay is a fizzy drink.
I know once I get to about 15-16 weeks, I’ll bring the healthy eating back and knock the crap on the head 😂
I was really healthy then the midwife told me I wasn't eating enough calories and to get some junk eaten lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure about the rest of you but I for one am delighted Rex may have his nappy changed at some point today 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Imagine the nursery staff & other mums at pick up… ‘Here comes the golden pickle’😭 party time at nappy change🥳 Also my nursery would let you bring in a healthy snack-fruit, carrots etc but fed lunch… surely if this is the 1st day it’s a trial few hours…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine the nursery staff & other mums at pick up… ‘Here comes the golden pickle’😭 party time at nappy change🥳 Also my nursery would let you bring in a healthy snack-fruit, carrots etc but fed lunch… surely if this is the 1st day it’s a trial few hours…
She may be worried he won’t eat the fruit if it isn’t shaped like an animal or a beach scene though that’s why she sent so much

• Haha
Reactions: 22
THIS IS NOT THE RAVE THREAD
Should just become a permanent title.

The Kate Lawler thread was terrible about a month back. I had to leave.

Stace and Joe Joe ( :sick: ) out at Lakeside yeaterday. She looks dreadful in that nasty smock dress!

I can’t even see a hint of baby bump there. A hint of Amy Winehouse maybe. She doesn’t look healthy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just to clarify I've never met Stacey. I'm not a health care provider breaching confidentiality. I didn't think it was right to leave that as a possibility.

I found out indirectly from Stacey, so she told someone who told someone.

I'd previously thought she was pregnant and to be honest I wouldn't have posted on here if others hadn't also been speculating.

I didn't know about her miscarriages or that she was about to announce. Her announcement is clearly dramatic for Instagram but it's made be realise how much is lies or, to be kinder, embellished to make it more interesting.

I do believe she knows she's having a girl already. There's no reason for the person who told me to lie and again the info came from Stacey.

That's all I know ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
There will be no problem remembering Rex's name anyhow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. She is just short of stamping it on his head 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those videos of rex off to nursery made me sad this morning. Just get the lad in the car and take him don't make him parade around so you can get your montage!
I felt he looked quite uncomfortable and was walking around because he was being directed on a stage, not off to his first day in an unknown place!

Reactions: 5
Just to clarify I've never met Stacey. I'm not a health care provider breaching confidentiality. I didn't think it was right to leave that as a possibility.

I found out indirectly from Stacey, so she told someone who told someone.

I'd previously thought she was pregnant and to be honest I wouldn't have posted on here if others hadn't also been speculating.

I didn't know about her miscarriages or that she was about to announce. Her announcement is clearly dramatic for Instagram but it's made be realise how much is lies or, to be kinder, embellished to make it more interesting.

I do believe she knows she's having a girl already. There's no reason for the person who told me to lie and again the info came from Stacey.

That's all I know ☺
we need proof you know, because the above just wouldn’t cut it in a trial 😂😂😂

Grips of addiction? it's cigarettes not heroin. There's enough resources to quit if she really wanted to, especially when she's pregnant. She can get nicotine replacement therapy while she's pregnant if it's affecting her life that much.
that was actually in response to a previous poster, who mentioned addiction, not my own views on someone who can’t stop smoking for the sake of their unborn child.

• Haha
  • Heart
A tattler posted a few days before the big reveal that Stacey was pregnant and expecting a Girl ! We have inside info 😉
Considering how many people already knew about the pregnancy I wouldn’t be surprised if this info is 💯 correct
Obviously won’t reveal due dates / gender becusee it makes her more money / gets more likes that way.
what away to exploit your unborn child already. I’m sick of these influencers they are all carbon copies of each other.

I'm sure the boys really love that grey and white instahun house 🙄

If you look at it from far away and squint a bit it looks OK but up close its a total mess and what's inside? Doubt the kids care about the picket fence what have they got to play with.. Shes lost her mind everything is just for content

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.