Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the need to film it and put it on Instagram though. Just do something nice with your kids and keep it bleeping private for once. She only does this tit so she can get likes on Instagram. It's ridiculous and so is she!
so she gives other mums ideas? 🥺

Reactions: 11
Why the need to film it and put it on Instagram though. Just do something nice with your kids and keep it bleeping private for once. She only does this tit so she can get likes on Instagram. It's ridiculous and so is she!
Because I would have never have thought of doing anything like that as I'm not creative. It's genius and I'm glad she documented it.

Reactions: 13
I dont think anyone can honestly say shes a bad mum, her boys are lovely and seem quite happy, shes always doing stuff with them. However, you can be a good mum and still be irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

That's pretty much what every single person on Instagram does 🤷 if you don't want people to 'like' your photos, why bother putting them up, why bother having an Instagram in the first place?!

Just keep them to yourself!

She probably put it up to give other parents ideas of things to do with the kids 😉

Reactions: 9
Because I would have never have thought of doing anything like that as I'm not creative. It's genius and I'm glad she documented it.
😂😂😂 This is from the woman that can't even distinguish night from day. There's no way she thought up an DIY arcade game! She probably nicked the idea from someone and claimed it as her own like she does with everything she posts! She's so fake it's unreal!

Reactions: 13
Just watched her story about the “gearstick” that would have been funny if she hadn’t been doing that stupid laugh all the way through! It sounded so fake!

Reactions: 7
I have to give her dues - the arcade stuff was ingenious and her sitting there pushing the big of cardboard just to keep her boys happy - she’s a brilliant mother and they seem really well cared for

Reactions: 22
That was not a kick and he did not sound in the least bit aggressive. 🙄 They where messing around for gods sake.
Agreed, I for one certainly don’t always nicely, politely, jollily ask my daughter to get off her phone or stop doing something I don’t want her to do. It sounded like he’d already told him before, that was hardly a first time ‘telling off’ it sounded like a.... I’ve told you already to get off your phone and now I feel like a nag and that’s annoying me even more because you don’t do what I ask you first time round. I’ve got a teen and that’s literally what I’d sound like. It was not a kick and it was not aggressive. I love tattle, people have me in stitches but honestly, sometimes guys. I know we’re all in lockdown so we have more to analyse but bloomin eck.

Reactions: 9
Agreed, I for one certainly don’t always nicely, politely, jollily ask my daughter to get off her phone or stop doing something I don’t want her to do. It sounded like he’d already told him before, that was hardly a first time ‘telling off’ it sounded like a.... I’ve told you already to get off your phone and now I feel like a nag and that’s annoying me even more because you don’t do what I ask you first time round. I’ve got a teen and that’s literally what I’d sound like. It was not a kick and it was not aggressive. I love tattle, people have me in stitches but honestly, sometimes guys. I know we’re all in lockdown so we have more to analyse but bloomin eck.
Like I agree .... but HE WAS FILMING IT ON HIS PHONE. Kids do as they see, not as they’re told. The pair of them are glued to their phones so you cannot chastise a kid or anyone for something that’s you an absolute hypocrite for. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Like I agree .... but HE WAS FILMING IT ON HIS PHONE. Kids do as they see, not as they’re told. The pair of them are glued to their phones so you cannot chastise a kid or anyone for something that’s you an absolute hypocrite for. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh I know, but ain’t we all hypocrites? I don’t believe for a minute that any of us with children, haven’t done the exact opposite, of whatever we’ve told them not to do! I’m a complete hypocrite at times, not that I’m saying that it’s a good thing, but it’s truthful. His Instagram is hardly a parenting blog telling us how to raise our own children, it was simply a frustrated parent chastising his kid. We often say on here how ‘influencers’ portray perfect lives, homes, family etc. At least he’s posted something relatable. I mean I’m not a fan or anything was just saying, but we can agree to disagree 🙂

Reactions: 8
I swear if she doesn't stop playing that fu**ing amazed song every morning while staring at Rex 😡😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I never knew she was so generous... £155 she would of spent on those bunnies 🙈

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Oh I know, but ain’t we all hypocrites? I don’t believe for a minute that any of us with children, haven’t done the exact opposite, of whatever we’ve told them not to do! I’m a complete hypocrite at times, not that I’m saying that it’s a good thing, but it’s truthful. His Instagram is hardly a parenting blog telling us how to raise our own children, it was simply a frustrated parent chastising his kid. We often say on here how ‘influencers’ portray perfect lives, homes, family etc. At least he’s posted something relatable. I mean I’m not a fan or anything was just saying, but we can agree to disagree 🙂
I just mean it’s not a total nitpicking thing to post on here as implied lol it’s a valid point. I frankly don’t care either way I’m just here for the sheer 🤯 of the grundmeister 😂😂 but I don’t think folks were clutching at straws to say it was a dick thing to do

& no id never ‘kick’ my on film for something I’m literally doing at the time 😂🤔
Things like no don’t eat all that chocolate at 8am *scoffs chocolate in the cupboard* maybe 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I dont think anyone can honestly say shes a bad mum, her boys are lovely and seem quite happy, shes always doing stuff with them. However, you can be a good mum and still be irritating.
I still think she's not a good mother for smoking through her first two pregnancies, for lying about how many she smokes and for saying her doctor said it was okay in response to being caught out 🤷‍♀️ Not sure with Rex, but wouldn't put it past her. She seems to be really okay with it.

"Seven months pregnant Stacey Solomon was caught smoking four cigarettes in two hours as she stood in an alley way clutching her baby bump. She claimed that although she was embarrassed at being caught out, her doctor told her that it was OK to smoke."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-pregnant-caught-smoking-4-times-2-hours.html

and then that god awful crying interview on This Morning, while remaining adamant she would be continuing to smoke.

That kinda stuff may now be hidden, but don't forget that is the real her. Not the one she's presenting these days, in order to make a fortune from, "being the real her". No. She just got more savvy and got a zeleb child, which she is milking for all it's worth. She's pulled a blinder, and banked on forgetful memories, And it's worked! Even Michelle Obama is giving her free mentions, and she's making a fortune doing very little at home or being linked with big companies. Whoever is her PR, deserves a raise.

If she was a good mother, she would give her children privacy, not sell them every day on her socials.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.