Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does he think he is bleeping bully. He’s Mothers on the phone 24/7 what do you expect, there learning by example. Nasty bastard😡🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Oh Joe's not a happy bunny, he sounds very angry, but really can't blame him, Stacey is filming him and everyone else constantly for content 😡

Think stace maybe a little upset too as has announced that she's putting her phone away today, thank God for that 👌 put it away FOREVER, you won't be missed.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Oh Joe's not a happy bunny, he sounds very angry, but really can't blame him, Stacey is filming him and everyone else constantly for content 😡

Think stace maybe a little upset too as has announced that she's putting her phone away today, thank God for that 👌 put it away FOREVER, you won't be missed.
If Joe is angry then he needs to address it in a different way other than kicking a kid.

Reactions: 11
Why is she still going round with that pathetic one eyelash on? So not only did she not just take it off when she lost the first one, she left it on in bed so hasn’t washed her face properly at all 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
If Joe is angry then he needs to address it in a different way other than kicking a kid.
The irony of ’asking’ a child to get off their phone whilst you are on your phone filming it is not lost on me.
How about you put your phone down and show the children how to interact without phones.

Reactions: 31
The irony of ’asking’ a child to get off their phone whilst you are on your phone filming it is not lost on me.
How about you put your phone down and show the children how to interact without phones.

I know but i think it was a little bit staged

Reactions: 12
The home schooling thing .She did have zach at home but cough cough her mum was a teacher so ni guessing who did the teaching

Reactions: 7
Oh come on! He didn't kick him. He pushed him with his foot. Probably quite gently. It's not difficult to fall from that position.

Reactions: 32
I wouldn't of called it a kick tbh, he pushed him over with his foot, if that's the worse any parent does to their kid then their lucky.

Lots wrong with the whole suitation really, he's filming him on his phone, mother has phone out filming kids all day everyday, mother makes a fortune using her phone for content, kids on phone whilst out having a walk, getting fresh air.

I'm old school and don't see anything wrong with what he did, he was wrong I'm my opinion filming using his phone.

Reactions: 19
I wouldn't of called it a kick tbh, he pushed him over with his foot, if that's the worse any parent does to their kid then their lucky.

Lots wrong with the whole suitation really, he's filming him on his phone, mother has phone out filming kids all day everyday, mother makes a fortune using her phone for content, kids on phone whilst out having a walk, getting fresh air.

I'm old school and don't see anything wrong with what he did, he was wrong I'm my opinion filming using his phone.
It most definitely wasn’t a kick 🤦🏼‍♀️ He pushed him over with his foot, I’m sure it’s happened to everybody! Certainly happened to me lots as a child and I most definitely wasn’t abused 😂

definitely wrong saying to get off the phone whilst holding your phone up filming, but honestly, who cares! They’re happy young boys and joe clearly thinks the world of them which is lovely.
Get off your high horses and find something that’s actually worth moaning about 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 27
It wasn’t a kick but the way he spoke to him saying to get off the phone was not nice, a bit too aggressive in my mind. Then why post it. He’s just as bad as he’s skanky tart. They deserve each other!

Reactions: 16
Why is she still going round with that pathetic one eyelash on? So not only did she not just take it off when she lost the first one, she left it on in bed so hasn’t washed her face properly at all 🤮
i don’t really mind Stacey that much (although I know from experience that if I carry on following this thread I will soon dislike her!) but what the duck is up with the eyelash! Leaving it on for one second as a joke, ok, but keeping it on? And then sleeping in it, and keeping it on some more? Whhhhy! That’s so cringey and ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
i don’t really mind Stacey that much (although I know from experience that if I carry on following this thread I will soon dislike her!) but what the duck is up with the eyelash! Leaving it on for one second as a joke, ok, but keeping it on? And then sleeping in it, and keeping it on some more? Whhhhy! That’s so cringey and ridiculous.
Everything she does is cringy and ridiculous, she really is a idiot. Trying so so hard to be funny when in fact it just shows her desperation for attention and to be liked.

Very sad life these z list celebs live, it's all just one big show for the cameras, desparate to be seen, I can't think of anything worse, no amount of money would make be behave like she does.

Reactions: 14
That was not a kick and he did not sound in the least bit aggressive. 🙄 They where messing around for gods sake.

Reactions: 24
Yeah I think joe has a fatherly bond with those boys now where he can do things like that and they know it’s play/joke. Families are different guys, some children like to be physical and some families do nudge or tap each other with hands or feet about things😂 lets not call abuse unless 1) we know it definitely is and 2) he looked genuinely upset or bothered which he didn’t

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.