Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be in the minority but I really like Joe.... think he puts up with a lot from Stacey and her weird behaviour ! Thought once he was back around after the Dancing on Ice finished she'd be a bit less manic and 'tap to tidy' would die down but sadly not ! She needs to be careful she don't push him too far ! Bitching and moving his DOI trophy was childish ! I'd be so proud of my partner if he won something like that and even if it wasn't my thing I'd still have it displayed in my house - least for a few months till the novelty wore off lol ;)

Reactions: 17
I do like it her sometimes but I just couldn't get the fact that she looks a bit like Little Cook out of my head. Same laugh too

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I liked the video she put up last night where Joe is taking the baby up the stairs and Rex makes a noise and it sounds like Joe says shut up 😂 I like it because it’s so normal and not all this stupid baby talk all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I might be in the minority but I really like Joe.... think he puts up with a lot from Stacey and her weird behaviour ! Thought once he was back around after the Dancing on Ice finished she'd be a bit less manic and 'tap to tidy' would die down but sadly not ! She needs to be careful she don't push him too far ! Bitching and moving his DOI trophy was childish ! I'd be so proud of my partner if he won something like that and even if it wasn't my thing I'd still have it displayed in my house - least for a few months till the novelty wore off lol ;)
I like Joe too and if ladbroke had decent odds I would be placing a small wager he wont still be with her in 18 months she is quite simply too much..I cant even bare to watch her on Instagram so duck knows how he is living with her..

Reactions: 15
It’s hard, my kids are out of sorts, they can’t concentrate, they do the absolute minimum, at the moment, everything is so stressful right now, I think everyone has their own way of dealing with it. My kids spent the afternoon outside playing Lego and having Lego races, adding blocks to make it sturdy etc, it’s still learning, even if it isn’t ‘set’ work. Where as this morning my youngest has already done 40 mins of online maths!
My daughter is a single mum to 4 boys. 8,5 and 4year old twins. They are all, obviously, at different learning levels so it is so hard. Plus they are not academic apart from the 8yr old. So today she has the two older ones writing letters to the elderly in the local nursing home and the younger ones drawing pictures. It is still learning right??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My daughter is a single mum to 4 boys. 8,5 and 4year old twins. They are all, obviously, at different learning levels so it is so hard. Plus they are not academic apart from the 8yr old. So today she has the two older ones writing letters to the elderly in the local nursing home and the younger ones drawing pictures. It is still learning right??
If course! They learn so much everyday anyway. My eldest is not academic at all and still asks questions and is inquisitive x

Reactions: 7
I used to like her but when she said the only school work they did yesterday was barely even 30 minutes and then saying this morning the school work is coming in thick and fast and they are not keeping up.

I’m not saying she has to be the perfect home school teacher and they need to do school hours. But 30 mins is terrible ...Joe can watch Rex so why can’t she school her boys for like 2 hours!
She used to hold school to, so she must know what it’s like!

She used to hold school to, so she must know what it’s like!
*home

Reactions: 4
As if she’s just whacked Joe in the face with a plastic branch on her stories! What a bleeping idiot! He’s going to be out of there by the end of the year, guaranteed. She’s manic, glued to her phone and speaks to him like crap.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
As if she’s just whacked Joe in the face with a plastic branch on her stories! What a bleeping idiot! He’s going to be out of there by the end of the year, guaranteed. She’s manic, glued to her phone and speaks to him like crap.
Absolutely awful, what a nasty piece of work she is, either that or mentally unwell!!
If Joe had done that to her it would probably be classed as abusive behaviour, same as when she was deliberately whipping her hair in his face the other day!
Surely someone close to her should step in, she gets worse by the day!!
I thought she was great before all this weird behaviour started. 🙄

Reactions: 12
You can see it was done with venom. She's vile. I never would want to see a baby without its dad but frankly Joe is in an abusive relationship. If I were his family watching this I'd be fuming and begging him to think about what he's putting up with. She's absolutely out of control.

Reactions: 12
Do we reckon her and Joe will have another baby anytime soon? I'm not sure I see them staying together long term, she seems so unsupportive of him!

Reactions: 4
Her & Hinch have the mental capacity of teenagers ......it’s mind boggling
I think joe is thinking of money and gaining as much exposure and longevity out of his “career” as possible. He is a nice guy but really what talent does He ..... (or she) hold. I always think when you are brought on this morning / gmb to only announce competitions you know your low down in the pecking order and next out the door...... dancing on ice is well dancing in ice z listers only sign up to that crap for exposure!!!
for some unknown reason loose women want Stacey and I think until that gig comes to an end he will put up and shut up with her!!! 👍🏼👍🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I used to like her but when she said the only school work they did yesterday was barely even 30 minutes and then saying this morning the school work is coming in thick and fast and they are not keeping up.

I’m not saying she has to be the perfect home school teacher and they need to do school hours. But 30 mins is terrible ...Joe can watch Rex so why can’t she school her boys for like 2 hours!
Why is 30 minutes terrible? They’re at home they aren’t at school and us parents are not teachers! I hate this judgement that we have to be sitting down every single day and teaching our children! They are at home, it is a worrying and stressful time for children aswell as adults and frankly 30 minutes of learning is better than none. Why force a child to sit for 2 hours if there brains can’t take it, they’re kids let them run around and play. Judge her for anything but her parenting because her parenting isn’t bad at all. Yes, the work might be coming in thick and fast but it’s not compulsory in the slightest.

Also, everyone feeling sorry for Joe 🙈 I genuinely think they’re both having you all on lol they probably read this thread and find it hilarious. He’s a bloody actor and you can tell he’s putting it on when she’s bleeping around with him! I doubt very much he’s in an abusive relationship displayed for everyone to see 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why is 30 minutes terrible? They’re at home they aren’t at school and us parents are not teachers! I hate this judgement that we have to be sitting down every single day and teaching our children! They are at home, it is a worrying and stressful time for children aswell as adults and frankly 30 minutes of learning is better than none. Why force a child to sit for 2 hours if there brains can’t take it, they’re kids let them run around and play. Judge her for anything but her parenting because her parenting isn’t bad at all. Yes, the work might be coming in thick and fast but it’s not compulsory in the slightest.

Also, everyone feeling sorry for Joe 🙈 I genuinely think they’re both having you all on lol they probably read this thread and find it hilarious. He’s a bloody actor and you can tell he’s putting it on when she’s bleeping around with him! I doubt very much he’s in an abusive relationship displayed for everyone to see 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are you honestly saying to me that he finds her sexually attractive when she is writhing around the floor miming to music with the mop / Hoover etc and running around the garden in pjs all day with a washing basket on her head ??

I'm telling you now he will be out of there within 18 months. You can see he is annoyed, bored and has no interest in her whatsoever..

Reactions: 20
I can understand parents finding the current situation re schooling their children tough. My son is 2nd year student teacher - I know it doesn’t happen by magic!! But, Stacey is an experienced home schooler by all accounts. Her oldest son is in senior school and is surely at an age where he can sit himself down and go through his days work. Plus there’s 2 adults in the house, could they not take turns to supervise the lads school work - it’s not as if they are actually working from home themselves is it? My sister and her husband are currently both working at home - she is a payroll manager for a national company so people are relying on her to do her job to get paid - and they manage to help their 7 year old with his learning for more than 30 minutes.
By the way - I’m not having a go at anyone on here struggling with juggling! I can’t imagine how hard it must be trying to keep on top of your own and the school work. Maybe if Stacey spent less time trying to entertain her followers she might find the home schooling easier to manage.

Reactions: 22
Shows how much these influencers are divorced from the real life hardships and every day grind that most of us get on with with nary a complaint. They crumble at the first sign of anything difficult or remotely adverse to their charmed, spoiled existences

Reactions: 11
I really liked stacey, especially when she posted the bikini photo showing her body in a natural pose and commented how society makes it hard for women to accept their bodies. I felt that showed a vulnerable and normal side to her that is easy to identify with.

I really struggle with all the susan business (why susan?) and the silliness. It’s like she has created a fictional character to play up for instagram and I really can’t imagine that is how she is when the camera isn’t rolling.

I do find her more relatable than some similar instagrammers. Her bff mrs hinch for example. At least stacey isn’t afraid to show her house in a messy state prior to the tap to tidy.

Reactions: 11
Not once on loose women did she break into the inane laugh that she literally does after every sentence. I think she needs to take a long hard look at herself and get some therapy for the bizarre laugh syndrome she's suffering with. Also just for the record..... I'D RATHER BE A SUSAN THAN A STACEY....... FACT!!
That laugh!! Why does she do it after every single sentence. I used to really like her, I dunno if it’s her friendship with hinch or what but she’s changed so much.
Little rex is so cute tho, he genuinely brings a smile to my face

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.