Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her stories earlier - she's bleeping ridiculous ! Throwing the clean washing all over the line - not even pegging in on and then writhing on the floor with it too - I used to really like her but she's carrying on like some kind of idiot ! Not even funny ! How even needs a step ladder to put washing out - oh that's right she doesn't but she has one so she can if she likes ?! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 22
All I could think of whilst watching that utterly bizarre throwing the washing on the line/dance/who knows, was, apart from she is nuts and joe is nuts too for filming it for her, was what was the point in washing the clothes when you've now chucked them on the floor and rubbed your mucky face all over them...bizarre behaviour

Reactions: 20
All I could think of whilst watching that utterly bizarre throwing the washing on the line/dance/who knows, was, apart from she is nuts and joe is nuts too for filming it for her, was what was the point in washing the clothes when you've now chucked them on the floor and rubbed your mucky face all over them...bizarre behaviour
Her behaviour is fecking puerile! She gets on my tits. :mad:

Reactions: 13
Who is filming her? I’m thinking they are doing it as evidence for the men in white coats!!!! 😡what a complete and utter twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who is filming her? I’m thinking they are doing it as evidence for the men in white coats!!!! 😡what a complete and utter twit!
Wouldn't you think someone in her life that cares about her would tell her to bleeping get a grip ?!?!

Reactions: 10
That bedside table is rank! My teenagers bedroom doesn't have that many dirty cups.

She can light all the candles and wax melts she likes, she's stinking!

And do us a favour stace, if I wanted to stare up someones nostrils I'd have qualified as a dentist! Move the camera back a bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Do you think she acts like a loon cause she knows us tattlers discuss it and she likes to read here 😂

Who could blame her, we are a fab 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her telling joe off for getting them all with the hosepipe. Said she has to be that parent. Needs to have a parent word with herself throwing all that washing about. How was just having fun with the kids

Reactions: 18
Why would you roll around the garden with clean washing? She has completely lost the plot, her poor kids putting up with her, she must go from one extreme to the other, calm one minute then hyperactive the next!

Rex is so cute though.

Who else thinks she sounds like Frank Spencer from Some Mothers Do Av Em?

• Haha
Her telling joe off for getting them all with the hosepipe. Said she has to be that parent. Needs to have a parent word with herself throwing all that washing about. How was just having fun with the kids
He should have hosed her down. How dare she speak to him like that in front of the children. He can move out! Clearly her house then, not he’s home!

Reactions: 16
Why would you roll around the garden with clean washing? She has completely lost the plot, her poor kids putting up with her, she must go from one extreme to the other, calm one minute then hyperactive the next!

Rex is so cute though.

Who else thinks she sounds like Frank Spencer from Some Mothers Do Av Em?
Yep Ive also thought that she sounds like him, thing is, he was funny where she is not!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would you show everyone your a dirty manky skank?
That is absolutely minging! Who lives like that?! That can't be one night's worth of crap on her bedside table! Also, why the duck is she eating all that crap in bed? Just shows what a lazy skank she is. Organise all you like Stacey but you'll always be a dirty cow!

He was probably just trying to clean her down!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish for her own sake she’d stop embarrassing herself, not only with her behaviour but my showcasing what an absolute filth bag she is. If you’re reading Stace - you have totally ruined the image you “had” successfully portrayed.

Reactions: 18
Wouldn't you think someone in her life that cares about her would tell her to bleeping get a grip ?!?!
I often think that too. If my sister or daughter behaved like her I’d be having quiet word.

Reactions: 11
That bedside table is rank! My teenagers bedroom doesn't have that many dirty cups.

She can light all the candles and wax melts she likes, she's stinking!

And do us a favour stace, if I wanted to stare up someones nostrils I'd have qualified as a dentist! Move the camera back a bit!
It just shows that all that organising is fake as duck. Basically she's a grubby cow. She isn't naturally tidy and it's all put in for the gram. Fake fake fake.

She has a tripod. Saw it in One of her photos the other day.
That's what takes up all her time so she has to freeze bloody sandwiches, she's setting up a tripod, getting the right angle, filming then re filming to make sure her followers can see her throwing clean washing around.

Reactions: 12
I used to like her but when she said the only school work they did yesterday was barely even 30 minutes and then saying this morning the school work is coming in thick and fast and they are not keeping up.

I’m not saying she has to be the perfect home school teacher and they need to do school hours. But 30 mins is terrible ...Joe can watch Rex so why can’t she school her boys for like 2 hours!

Reactions: 11
I used to like her but when she said the only school work they did yesterday was barely even 30 minutes and then saying this morning the school work is coming in thick and fast and they are not keeping up.

I’m not saying she has to be the perfect home school teacher and they need to do school hours. But 30 mins is terrible ...Joe can watch Rex so why can’t she school her boys for like 2 hours!
It’s hard, my kids are out of sorts, they can’t concentrate, they do the absolute minimum, at the moment, everything is so stressful right now, I think everyone has their own way of dealing with it. My kids spent the afternoon outside playing Lego and having Lego races, adding blocks to make it sturdy etc, it’s still learning, even if it isn’t ‘set’ work. Where as this morning my youngest has already done 40 mins of online maths!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.