Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, freeze bread, not sandwiches
Lots of people freeze actual sandwiches 🙈 it’s not a new thing, as for the ‘mouldy’ veg she’s obviously joking, it’s just stuff that needs using up in the fridge.

I can’t stand the woman but some of the things she gets pulled up for are a bit strange....

Reactions: 23
Yeah makes sense to freeze bread at the moment, can't get mad at her for that. But having family round was stupid.
Agree freeze bread of course, but make up rolls then freeze no way, she's home all bloody day, no more Loose Women (yeah!) so she has nothing to do. So I think to freeze ready made up rolls is completely unnecessary, 🤮

Reactions: 19
Agree freeze bread of course, but make up rolls then freeze no way, she's home all bloody day, no more Loose Women (yeah!) so she has nothing to do. So I think to freeze ready made up rolls is completely unnecessary, 🤮
Why can't she make them the night before and keep them in the fridge 🤷‍♀️ kids are in bed by 7ish some nights according to her stories..... it's just all to get herself in the paper with a 'time saving life hack ' 🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
Lots of people freeze actual sandwiches 🙈 it’s not a new thing, as for the ‘mouldy’ veg she’s obviously joking, it’s just stuff that needs using up in the fridge.

I can’t stand the woman but some of the things she gets pulled up for are a bit strange....
People freeze sandwiches when they're busy and times at a premium, but right now people, and Stacey, have alot of time on their hands and freezing sandwiches is a bit over the top. She still has time to roll round the floor. She still has time to fill a polly pocket bag and arrange the display just so. She still has time to sort m&m's into colors. She still has time to read her messages. If she put her phone down for a bit she'd find she would have a much more productive day.

I don’t know why but the thought of a frozen ham slice just makes me feel a bit queasy 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
This woman is a fruit loop. I would never want to see any family split up but I'm sorry there is no man in the world putting up with the crap she gives joe swash. It's written all over his face. If I was writhing around the floor with a Hoover/ mop my husband would have me sectioned. The voice the mouth the teeth the laughing I've had to unfollow as I couldn't take anymore of the absolute tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
People freeze sandwiches when they're busy and times at a premium, but right now people, and Stacey, have alot of time on their hands and freezing sandwiches is a bit over the top. She still has time to roll round the floor. She still has time to fill a polly pocket bag and arrange the display just so. She still has time to sort m&m's into colors. She still has time to read her messages. If she put her phone down for a bit she'd find she would have a much more productive day.
Exactly this! I'm all for freezing bread and not having waste but it's the fact that she claims to have no time to make sandwiches. If she stopped twating around all day she'd have plenty of time to make sandwiches.

Exactly this! I'm all for freezing bread and not having waste but it's the fact that she claims to have no time to make sandwiches. If she stopped twating around all day she'd have plenty of time to make sandwiches.
She ain't got time as she is writhing around the floor with a Hoover the daft cow x

Reactions: 15
Just watched today’s highlights. The children doing the joe wicks excercise this morning and saying come on mum join in has made me sad. Instead of going and having a bit of a laugh she would rather sit back and film it for insta. It’s not my idea of fun either but sometimes you do these things for the children

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Just watched today’s highlights. The children doing the joe wicks excercise this morning and saying come on mum join in has made me sad. Instead of going and having a bit of a laugh she would rather sit back and film it for insta. It’s not my idea of fun either but sometimes you do these things for the children
Exactly what I said on another thread, these parents should be WITH their kids instead of filming them for the gram, so so sad, what a generation they are bringing up, god knows what all these insta kids will be like in 15yrs time, doesn't bare thinking about 😔 I'm just so happy mine have all grown and don't live life through their phones. ☺

Reactions: 17
Sorry, she took out her oven shelves to use for her makeup storage?? Wtf is wrong with her!! She’s got time to do this tit but not wash her makeup off or make her kids fresh sandwiches 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s getting more manic by the day. Joe looks completely fed up lately. Living with that false laugh all the time must be wearing.

Reactions: 25
When she covered ll
She’s getting more manic by the day. Joe looks completely fed up lately. Living with that false laugh all the time must be wearing.
It's the voice though as well. She reminds me of the one from the carry on films. She is a proper nut case 😂

Reactions: 8
Joe’s going to be climbing the walls after being hemmed in for weeks with that unhinged moron.

According to our Stace it’s scary times but we’re all in it togevvvaa. Words of wisdom from a true intellectual heavyweight.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And just like that last night she was in loose women mode....... This morning?....... Itll be back to the maniacal laughing and eye balling today. Its like watching a very sick individual unravel in front of our very eyes.

Reactions: 12
And just like that last night she was in loose women mode....... This morning?....... Itll be back to the maniacal laughing and eye balling today. Its like watching a very sick individual unravel in front of our very eyes.
Completely agree I think she has mental health problems and that is not sarcastic or a joke. I've stopped watching it's becoming upsetting like watching someone having seen kind of breakdown before your eyes.

Apprently today stacey was running around the garden with a washing basket on her head to music with Joe filming it wtf.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.