Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked on the previous thread if they are going to CF funeral. Stacey isn’t. If you watch Daddy to triplet girls Instagram stories, his wife is going out for brunch with Stacey in London today!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Someone asked on the previous thread if they are going to CF funeral. Stacey isn’t. If you watch Daddy to triplet girls Instagram stories, his wife is going out for brunch with Stacey in London today!
I don’t understand why she wouldn’t go with him?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find stacys instagram very annoying. However i went to watch loose women and she was on. She was really lovely friendly to everyone etc which did change my opinion on her. I still cant follow her though.

Reactions: 8
Maybe the invitation was only for Joe. It's a private funeral so space could well be limited

Reactions: 27
Maybe the invitation was only for Joe. It's a private funeral so space could well be limited
But she shouldn't have jumped on the wagon of going off social media for the day. Her followers will def think it's for Caroline's funeral. Its like lying.

Reactions: 14
But she shouldn't have jumped on the wagon of going off social media for the day. Her followers will def think it's for Caroline's funeral. Its like lying.
It really isn't, even if she isn't going to the funeral she is being respectful by staying off social media. I get that. If people jump to conclusions it's not her fault 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I don't think it's a case of jumping on the bandwagon or lying! I think she's just trying to be respectful. At the end of the day none of us know exactly what is going on - like it's already been suggested, it's a private funeral so perhaps space was limited and Stacey wasn't invited. Perhaps she sees this as her way of supporting Joe, and being respectful - rather than just carrying on like nothing important is happening today. At the end of the day none of us know the facts so I think to speculate and call it lying is wrong.

Reactions: 35
I think she can't stop acting up on Instagram, so rather than appearing insensitive she's chosen to remove herself for the day. The event that she is at would have been shown on her Instagram if it wasn't Carolines funeral as it's all advertising. I think she's done the right thing with the statement this morning.

Reactions: 24
I'm not sure if it has already been mentioned on here, but during loose women a while back, when Jane mcdonald was a guest.. She asked Jane if she could sing on her show (Jane & friends) if it went to a 2nd series. Jane replied yes, after been put on spot. She never got to sing on Jane's show , that I'm aware of.

When I think of stace All I think of IS an opportunist & & Grifter who Latches on to people (Inc Joe) due to her own lack of talent.

Reactions: 11
I'm not sure if it has already been mentioned on here, but during loose women a while back, when Jane mcdonald was a guest.. She asked Jane if she could sing on her show (Jane & friends) if it went to a 2nd series. Jane replied yes, after been put on spot. She never got to sing on Jane's show , that I'm aware of.

When I think of stace All I think of IS an opportunist & & Grifter who Latches on to people (Inc Joe) due to her own lack of talent.
I actually think she is a fantastic singer.

Reactions: 31
I’m sure there would have been enough space for her to go and support Joe at the funeral but that would mean her having to miss selling shite for amazon so not gonna happen. But oh she’s got to get in the attention seeking / virtue signalling ‘social media break / be kind to each other’ bullshit. Why do we as a nation keep letting such stupid people become rich and famous?!

Reactions: 7
Most non attention seeking twats would just keep a dignified silence and not post attention seeking posts to gain sympathy for something that clearly isn’t upsetting her.

Reactions: 18
I’m sure there would have been enough space for her to go and support Joe at the funeral but that would mean her having to miss selling shite for amazon so not gonna happen. But oh she’s got to get in the attention seeking / virtue signalling ‘social media break / be kind to each other’ bullshit. Why do we as a nation keep letting such stupid people become rich and famous?!
It got her in the newspaper!! 🙄
She knows exactly what she's doing.
There was no need for her to post on Insta at all today, all done for the headlines!! 🤢

Shame on her!! 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.