Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - Stacey's still a skanky twit and this isn't a rave thread

• Haha
Reactions: 43
People
Why are people I know sharing her post to their story and tagging her with "Congrats hun xx" 😭😂

People. Are. Weird.

Why is it alright for Stacey to keep something quiet for as long as she wants, but if Hinch did it the people on her thread would obliterate her for it?

Reactions: 2
Stacey Solomon #30 The secrets out the huns are happy let’s hope they change this pickles nappy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Thread suggestion -

another baby? That’ll earn some dosh
Another pickle that will never get a sWash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
It does puzzle me why so many people tie themselves in knots on this thread to defend her. I regularly post on/ read a few other threads on here and this is the only one where this seems to happen, where her every action is excused as being not that bad, or excusable because she loves her kids 🤷
This is so true! I think some seem to take any criticism of Stacey (especially her parenting) as a personal slight and have to justify their own actions.. in the nicest way possible this is not about you people 😅 don’t sweat it..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Still don't know how she mamages to have sex with Joe. His face creeps me out.
There's something off about him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Or how he manages to get it up for her, imagine her giving him a blow job with that mouth, surely the teeth must get in the way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I genuinely don’t think she is any better. She deffo stinks of BO, greasy hair and dog tit. He 100% has that fake tan smell lingering on him at all times. They are on a par of rankness together.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The thought of the 2 of them getting it on in their bed which we know is covered in fake tan stains and dribbled milk is putting me off my breakfast :sick::sick::sick::sick: that's even without thinking about her wearing the same clothes for days on end and not washing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m guessing it is possible they heard the heartbeat for the first time the day before, we found out so so early and paid for a private scan to know all was ok, then had our nhs scan where they didn’t play the heartbeat. But we went back private and listened and we were about 16-17 weeks. Maybe that’s what she did, that was them hearing the heartbeat for the first time and that’s such a reassuring thing to listen to

Reactions: 5
hinch has left a message to let everybody know that she basically already knew. I literally hate this type of thing on social media. Why do you have to prove to anyone that you knew before hand? So narcissistic! Congrats to them anyway a baby is always lovely news.
Urgh we’ve all known THAT person the smug faced twonk who goes
“ oh yes I know” with some supercilious look on their face that you want to punch

He wears more foundation than her and looks permanently irritated 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure Rex will defo he carted off to nursery now to make way for the new baby!

Reactions: 11
Why is that person getting all upset that some comments on here were having issues with ‘trying for a really long time’. In no way was anyone disregarding her losses. But it is incredibly disrespectful for those who are trying for an actual long time. Perhaps for her she previously fell quickly so a year or whatever seemed like a long time. But she has a two year old. That’s not to say she doesn’t deserve to have more, by she has a two year old it’s meant that it’s physically impossible for her to be ‘trying for a really long time’ There’s women out there been trying for 2,3,4+ years longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m guessing it is possible they heard the heartbeat for the first time the day before, we found out so so early and paid for a private scan to know all was ok, then had our nhs scan where they didn’t play the heartbeat. But we went back private and listened and we were about 16-17 weeks. Maybe that’s what she did, that was them hearing the heartbeat for the first time and that’s such a reassuring thing to listen to
You didn’t get the heartbeat at 12 weeks? I thought they checked for all of that at the nuchal scan?
Theh are definitely further along than 12 weeks though. I would hazard a guess at 16/20 weeks

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.