Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being mean but of course she’s pregnant whatever Hinch does Stacey does and Hinch just having the lime light on her took it off Stacey.

Reactions: 12
I think the way SS has written that has been misinterpreted. It’s clear she hasn’t just found out she hasn’t tried to hide that I think by her saying she felt yucky means she must have felt like something was wrong and they went for a checkup and were relieved to see everything was ok!
We can’t tar every instagrammer with the Hinch brush. SS has been pretty genuine with this pregnancy and if she wanted to keep it a secret this long well then I don’t blame her. It’s scary being pregnant after a loss!
I would say the exact opposite.

she hasn’t tried to keep it secret, she’s been bread crumbing for weeks.

Oh I feel so tired! Oh I’m so emotional! Oh I just feel yuck! I don’t know what’s wrong with me!

if she was concerned that they were symptoms of a possible miscarriage of a ‘secret’ pregnancy, would she have shared them with her followers?

she would sell her Granny for engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ladies I give you Sophie 🙄
Where did she speak publicly about it?she put hospital notes up that said "complete miscarriage",that's not talking about it,she could have done her announcement on the bench then came on to talk about it..I've had a few misses myself and it didn't trigger me but I can absolutely see how tone deaf she was in that post

• Heart
Reactions: 11
May as well throw Rex on the shuttle bus down to that other cottage where Zac & Leighton stay cos the new pickle is gonna be the new fave 🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Off topic but the middle kid is so handsome.
Leighton!
He could be a clothes model or something. Yet I've noticed he's continously forgotten about.
Yeah out of the three he's the one who could definitely model, but yet he is the forgotten one. Rex first, then Zac, then him it seems.

Reactions: 7
Off topic but the middle kid is so handsome.
Leighton!
He could be a clothes model or something. Yet I've noticed he's continously forgotten about.
Both are forgotten for Rex and soon she'll forget all about him, now she's got a new cash cow on the way

Reactions: 10
It does puzzle me why so many people tie themselves in knots on this thread to defend her. I regularly post on/ read a few other threads on here and this is the only one where this seems to happen, where her every action is excused as being not that bad, or excusable because she loves her kids 🤷

She abandons her cat, doesn't take care of the hygiene of the kids she has got (let alone her own), does a load of tit crafts which need to be chucked in the bin, has bought a house basically for the gram which doesn't have enough rooms for the kids she already has let alone the new pickle...plus all the nonsense manipulation of her sheep with the loving you to the moon and back bollocks

and yet people still rush to her defence. Utterly baffles me. I don't think she's any better or worse than Hinch; both try to portray some kind of fairytale lifestyle - Sopha's is a monochrome fantasy where everything is always tidy and perfect; Stacey's, because she's too lazy and grubby for that, is built on things happening by chance and literally overnight, all framed around a happy ever after...like oh we've found a perfect house called Pickle Cottage (it wasn't, nor was it perfect for their family), and we're moving in 2 days (because of course that's how house purchases work...); we tried for a baby for ages and thought it wouldn't happen (why? She's 31 and has 3 kids already. Not like she's 41 and childless) and then I felt ill and surprise I'm having a baby.

Master manipulators, both of them. Probably why their fremenyship is still going.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
It does puzzle me why so many people tie themselves in knots on this thread to defend her. I regularly post on/ read a few other threads on here and this is the only one where this seems to happen, where her every action is excused as being not that bad, or excusable because she loves her kids 🤷

She abandons her cat, doesn't take care of the hygiene of the kids she has got (let alone her own), does a load of tit crafts which need to be chucked in the bin, has bought a house basically for the gram which doesn't have enough rooms for the kids she already has let alone the new pickle...plus all the nonsense manipulation of her sheep with the loving you to the moon and back bollocks

and yet people still rush to her defence. Utterly baffles me. I don't think she's any better or worse than Hinch; both try to portray some kind of fairytale lifestyle - Sopha's is a monochrome fantasy where everything is always tidy and perfect; Stacey's, because she's too lazy and grubby for that, is built on things happening by chance and literally overnight, all framed around a happy ever after...like oh we've found a perfect house called Pickle Cottage (it wasn't, nor was it perfect for their family), and we're moving in 2 days (because of course that's how house purchases work...); we tried for a baby for ages and thought it wouldn't happen (why? She's 31 and has 3 kids already. Not like she's 41 and childless) and then I felt ill and surprise I'm having a baby.

Master manipulators, both of them. Probably why their fremenyship is still going.
Perfectly said.

Reactions: 21
Wonder what god awful name she'll give the baba.
Rex is bleeping awful.
Stacey and Greg Rutherfords racist girlfriend both have Rex..... Reminds me of a dog or dinosaur

Reactions: 12
I wonder if they will find out the gender! Part of me hopes it’s a girl as I think she wants one but it would kill me off if they had another boy 😭 5 boys and no girls is my worst nightmare
Christ what is with this obsession about penis or vagina for a baby. What if she has a girl who likes mud and trucks and dinosaurs , is that a disappointment?

Reactions: 24
I think the way SS has written that has been misinterpreted. It’s clear she hasn’t just found out she hasn’t tried to hide that I think by her saying she felt yucky means she must have felt like something was wrong and they went for a checkup and were relieved to see everything was ok!
We can’t tar every instagrammer with the Hinch brush. SS has been pretty genuine with this pregnancy and if she wanted to keep it a secret this long well then I don’t blame her. It’s scary being pregnant after a loss!
You felt the need to come over from the Hinch thread to tell us this ?
Thank you for your Information 😃

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Why are people I know sharing her post to their story and tagging her with "Congrats hun xx" 😭😂

Why is it alright for Stacey to keep something quiet for as long as she wants, but if Hinch did it the people on her thread would obliterate her for it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Absolutely, exactly my thoughts on the matter. 👏🏻
I’ve had to stop looking at the Hinch thread too because they’re all kissing Stacey’s arse when if Sophie did the same things that Stacey has done they’d be ripping into her for being manipulative and deceitful for sure. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Christ what is with this obsession about penis or vagina for a baby. What if she has a girl who likes mud and trucks and dinosaurs , is that a disappointment?
Normally assuming people are having a child to get a certain gender annoys the crap out of me - as the parent of two children the same gender with no desire to have the opposite gender I find it insulting that people assume that.

however, Joe did say that if Rex was a girl there would be no more so I can see why there’s speculation.

normally though … 🤬

Reactions: 6
If it's a girl she's gonna be the first and only girl to ever exist.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.