Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying for so long, yet Rex has just turned two and she’s already pregnant enough to announce? duck off.

Try 10 years and no happy announcement still.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I have a soft spot for Stacey, I can’t help it (I realise I’m going to get hate for that) so I won’t say I’m not happy for her. However, does anyone else feel a little concerned for Rex? He’s only just turned two and now has a new sibling to have to contend with. Her other two boys were older when she had Rex so they would be able to cope better. However Rex is still a toddler, is very close/attached to Stacey (as 90% of babies are to their mothers) and will now have to deal with not necessarily being #1 for his Moms attention when he/she arrives.

You can tell she loves her children, that much is clear to see, I just worry about small children (ones who’re still learning/developing) welcoming new siblings.

Probably just me though 🤷🏻‍♀️
My daughter was 2 when her sibling arrived. No issues, and teenagers now who are very close (still fight etc). Wouldn’t have it any other way. There’s a huge age gap with me and my sister (she’s closer in age to my children than me). Children adapt so easily and I’m sure Rex will have just as many cuddles as he did before the new baby arrives. I look back at the baby years and whilst they were hard work they were filled with nothing but love (probably because they didnt back chat or moan about the WiFi!)

Reactions: 11
This must be why she’s making the other two sleep in the annexe,the golden child is not going to like this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I‘ve only just seen the announcement and my first thought when I saw her in the scan room was that she should have had a trigger warning. I lost my baby 8 years ago and I dreaded scans on my last two pregnancies, they were always fine, everything went well. I just remember how upsetting it is for some of us to see a scan, it brings back the memories of being told that your baby doesn’t have a heart beat. I also know it can be upsetting for people struggling to conceive. I assume that Stacey has never lost a baby and I hope that she never has to go through that, but I think that’s why she didn’t realise how traumatic sharing the scan procedure can be.
I hope all goes well with the new baby, she is going to be even more insufferable now, but hopefully all will go well for her.
I hope you’re ok x
*edit, I skipped her stories, so didn’t know she’d lost a baby, it’s good that she’s shared that, ire awareness needs to be made of baby loss. Having said that, she still should have done a trigger warning for the scan procedure IMO.

I’ve had to skip loads of pages, so sorry if all this has been mentioned.
In fairness, she made it pretty clear in her stories before the scan that she has indeed suffered a loss of pregnancy. Possibly even multiple losses…

Reactions: 9
I have a soft spot for Stacey, I can’t help it (I realise I’m going to get hate for that) so I won’t say I’m not happy for her. However, does anyone else feel a little concerned for Rex? He’s only just turned two and now has a new sibling to have to contend with. Her other two boys were older when she had Rex so they would be able to cope better. However Rex is still a toddler, is very close/attached to Stacey (as 90% of babies are to their mothers) and will now have to deal with not necessarily being #1 for his Moms attention when he/she arrives.

You can tell she loves her children, that much is clear to see, I just worry about small children (ones who’re still learning/developing) welcoming new siblings.

Probably just me though 🤷🏻‍♀️
There's a year and a half between me and my older brother and the same between me and my younger brother. Didn't feel any less loved because we we born close together 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I‘ve only just seen the announcement and my first thought when I saw her in the scan room was that she should have had a trigger warning. I lost my baby 8 years ago and I dreaded scans on my last two pregnancies, they were always fine, everything went well. I just remember how upsetting it is for some of us to see a scan, it brings back the memories of being told that your baby doesn’t have a heart beat. I also know it can be upsetting for people struggling to conceive. I assume that Stacey has never lost a baby and I hope that she never has to go through that, but I think that’s why she didn’t realise how traumatic sharing the scan procedure can be.
I hope all goes well with the new baby, she is going to be even more insufferable now, but hopefully all will go well for her.
I hope you’re ok x
I’m ok thank you. Just that ladies first comments really struck a cord with me. I’d just assumed now I’d got my baby the trauma of what happened before would just be erased and unfortunately ( no surprise ) that hasn’t happened. It sounds ridiculous when I write it now, but I’m a very pragmatic person, was of the attitude “ well it’s not meant to be “ and so. I just thought I’d dealt with it in my own way but now I’m not so sure.

Staceys behaviour makes a lot of sense now. She’s seemed so out of sorts lately. It’s the weirdest feeling carrying such sadness and no one knows, outwardly you just carry on.

Reactions: 8
My oldest was 2yrs 4 months my 2nd was born. It was fine. Rex will have no problems

Hasn't she used nannies in the past? Maybe she'll just do that again.
I hope so..just so the kids are bathed on a regular basis.

Where did those bunks end up?

I wonder if this is why Rex got a large bedroom, because eventually pickle#2 will share.

Reactions: 4
Wen did joe get chance to go near the smelly muff don’t all 3 kids sleep in there bed n wasn’t she ment to carry them to bed being pregnant n carrying a 12 year old to bed ain’t wise is it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's a year and a half between me and my older brother and the same between me and my younger brother. Didn't feel any less loved because we we born close together 🤷🏼‍♀️
My 3rd and 4th were 10 months apart!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m ok thank you. Just that ladies first comments really struck a cord with me. I’d just assumed now I’d got my baby the trauma of what happened before would just be erased and unfortunately ( no surprise ) that hasn’t happened. It sounds ridiculous when I write it now, but I’m a very pragmatic person, was of the attitude “ well it’s not meant to be “ and so. I just thought I’d dealt with it in my own way but now I’m not so sure.

Staceys behaviour makes a lot of sense now. She’s seemed so out of sorts lately. It’s the weirdest feeling carrying such sadness and no one knows, outwardly you just carry on.
It is and we all deal with our grief differently. I told all my close family and friends, because I wanted them to know and I think that helped me at the time, but it does change you and I think makes any pregnancy after more worrying then it would be normally.

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure about the trigger warning argument. I haven't seen it work well yet so maybe that's why. Everything could be a possible trigger warning to somebody. If you are choosing to be on social media and click into your app, you are accepting the possible triggers there and then if u ask me. Unfollow / mute people you think will cause potential triggers!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She knew before yesterday as a couple weeks back talking about finishing the Wendy house she said she cant do that yet as has something special to do shell show us soon clearly was that

Reactions: 11
May have been mentioned ... but ... should she have been on the thing at Go Ape the other day if pregnant? I know it’s not like white knuckle rapids or owt but.. still???

Reactions: 17
So had she had a few miscarriages, pregancies? As on the post where it's the test and then hospital form she said we had this quite a few times..... which confused me ?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

When she says extra heart beat in her tummy, the word 'extra' made me think were their twins and had lost one?

Sorry prob just put 2 and 2 together and made 8 🤣 lol

May have been mentioned ... but ... should she have been on the thing at Go Ape the other day if pregnant? I know it’s not like white knuckle rapids or owt but.. still???
Suppose it depends if she knew 🤷🏼‍♀️. But it didn't look like she was on the high ones.

Reactions: 4
Another cash maker for this jumped up hippy. Also, the term ‘pickle’ is vomit inducing. Hopefully her insta gets deleted, then she’d really be up shits creek. Alllll for the gram 😍😩

Reactions: 16
bleeping hell only a few days ago she was on that climbing rope thing!!! Even when suffered multiple losses. Wouldnt you of wanted to keep your baby and yourself as safe as possible!??! Unless a pre record from before she found out🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.