Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch has commented. ā€œMy heart has been waiting for you to share this moment bubsā€ā€¦ā€¦ so yeah she knew already and canā€™t wait to do this journey together againšŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„blah blah blah
There's actually nothing I hate more than this! Oh it's been so hard to keep a secret etc etc there's always a dick or two at it on every announcement

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes I get that. But when a person is using it to ā€˜reel-inā€™ people on her stories then I think it is wrong. Personal opinion obviously but I have seen people discuss miscarriage frankly on Instagram posts when they have been trying.

If you are experiencing loss but donā€™t want to share it wider then 100% I get that and respect that. Donā€™t wait until you get pregnant successfully and add it in to improve your engagement and column inches.

letā€™s not be naive about this. Thatā€™s totally what has been done in this case. she has management. They are fully aware what will ā€˜workā€™ for their client. Just as the house move suddenly appeared.

i donā€™t give a flying fig what she does but when things are insinuated with a thought to ā€˜the gramā€™ and the best way to increase engagement then it makes me sad and frustrated
I totally get what you're saying and I agree to a degree that she might have been using her losses as engagement for her announcement but when I lost my first son at 21 weeks and before I gave birth to my second, I found it very very difficult to speak about my loss. People close to me knew about it, but I wasn't able to open up about it. It ate me alive, I wasn't sleeping and I was experiencing huge amounts of irrational anger at pregnant women and announcements. It wasn't until I had my second son home and safe (he was born at 25 weeks so we had quite a journey with him) that I felt I was able to open up and actually speak about his brother. What I'm trying to say is that now Stacey feels more secure in her pregnancy, she might now only feel strong enough to speak about the losses.

I'm not completely shutting down your opinion though, half of me wants to agree with you šŸ¤£.

Reactions: 12
Exactly this, people would of called her a liar etc. Sheā€™s not posted anything apart from the words complete miscarriage, she didnā€™t go into detail and if she put a trigger warning Iā€™d feel sorry for her. Iā€™ve lost 4 babies and Iā€™m still happy for her, I had to watch my bestfriend carry her baby to full term when I lost mine, we dreamt of them growing up together but it didnā€™t happen, she sends me bump photos etc and I feel nothing but joy for her. If we put a trigger warning on everything weā€™d never stop, I didnā€™t mean it in a bad way at all but I donā€™t think Stacey should have to read she should of put a trigger warning on her good news, Iā€™m happy for her itā€™s amazing after a loss to see a heartbeat. I hope everyone gets to experience that
Exactly. We canā€™t trigger warning life we just have to deal with our own emotions. Itā€™s not easy and itā€™s not nice but itā€™s life.

Reactions: 21
Thatā€™s a big baby. She was obviously waiting till she got past the halfway mark to announce it. The poor thing, itā€™s hard to relax when carrying a rainbow baby but she obviously knew she had to announce it before it was noticed. Im genuinely happy for them despite not being a fan. Hopefully they get through the next few weeks safely.
On a side note, that wasnā€™t Harryā€™s hand on the bench, Freckles & chewed nails is Joe. Itā€™s such a pity he couldnā€™t be involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We will need a new thread soon so Iā€™ll start with suggesting

Stacey Solomon #30 Sheā€™s up the duff and she never washes her muff

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Absolutely.
Have your privacy, donā€™t share everything, thatā€™s fine.
Itā€™s the constant bread crumbing that I have issue with. Itā€™s gross.

New house content- check
Wedding content- check
Pregnancy content- check
Inthestyle maternity line- check
Newborn content-check
Then what will be next.....

Reactions: 20
"trying for a really long time"... Your child is 2?! Speaking as someone going through infertility and IVF, even if you started trying the day he was born that isn't a really long time
Its not a long time, but if you got pregnant straight away/easily before then it sure as hell feels like it, especially if you've had losses in between šŸ˜” I hope it works out for you x

Ew no, nobody should be slagging her off for being honest about her losses and saying she had been trying for a while. Anybody whoā€™s tried with no luck or has unfortunately lost the baby, knows how disheartening every negative test is. I think itā€™s great sheā€™s spoken so publicly about it as so many women donā€™t in fear of being told they shouldnā€™t. I donā€™t often protest ā€œgirls support girlsā€ but in this case, itā€™s hard to believe any woman would say some of this about another woman who has experienced loss. Yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Ididnā€™t think she was pregnant as she was climbing all over that place the other day with her sister. Obviously it was probably safe as it has to be I just thought if I was pregnant it wasnā€™t something I would do.

Reactions: 6
Not sure if itā€™s because Iā€™m new and canā€™t find it but why didnā€™t Harry do his own print on the wood?

Reactions: 3
I hear you on trigger warnings and unfollowing. Iā€™ve had 6 losses, 2 were 22 weeks, one stillborn son and 3 who are now in bed, and I still struggle with other peoples pregnancies. Iā€™m almost transported right back to the first loss, the pain I felt instantly comes back, raw and angry as I struggled then and still now to understand why my body failed me. I love my kids beyond anything but my heart still aches for those I lost all those years ago.

Congratulations to her and her family though.

I hope you are ok xx
Thank you for saying this. I kept telling myself once my baby was here Iā€™d be fine. That it would all have been worth it. Which it was, I have my 9month old rainbow baby now but Iā€™ve been very shocked these last few months how scans from others give me fear. And even though I had lots of growth scans with my baby it takes me right back to that moment when I got the worse news.
This post has made me feel normal. Thanks again. Xx

I hope her pregnancy goes well but my god donā€™t think I can stomach hearing ā€œ new pickle ā€œ fifty times a day for the foreseeable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.