Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They moved into the house 22nd March so I imagine she knew she was pregnant or found out very soon after moving in, as that's 15 weeks ago and the scan looks like a 20 week one for sure!!

Reactions: 4
I think it is Harry’s, or at least someone else’s not Hoe’s if you look you can see a white trainer underneath the bench, but Hoe is wearing black trainers in the other clips.
I had a quick look back and the ring is the same one Joe is wearing when he’s carrying the wood with Rex on that same story snip unless they have matching?

Bet she is on the phone to Hinch asking for tips on how to deceive fans over the dates of the pregnancy then the fawning when she is next on loose bowels!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you remember when joe was on loose women talking about the wedding he said it will be lovely because we have had such a tough year and Stacey eyes went wide I guess he meant the miscarriage

• Heart
Reactions: 20
While I feel for her and the losses she has suffered, to say they have been trying for ages and didn't think it would happen is so insensitive. Her youngest is 2, so at the most she's been trying to conceive for 2 years.

I've been trying for 10 years and had multiple miscarriages and still yet to hold a baby in my arms, so her comments just hurt and come across a bit insensitive to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
Scans are at 12 weeks & 20 weeks on the NHS. You can pay privately any time as well.
At 12 weeks, baby is tiny, skinny, alien like thing. Cant really see facial features etc as not fully formed. At 20 weeks, baby looks far more like a baby and is filling much more of your womb!
I’d be surprised if she hadn’t had a 12 week scan.. has she not missed periods etc? Her first story implied she felt rough, had a scan yesterday to find out why, implying they didn’t know .. I just cannot believe that. 4th child, you’ll be showing by 12 weeks 😂 and it’s pretty irresponsible to think you might be preggo & not double check. The scans & midwives appointments etc, are there to check on babies health (& mums).
I agree, yesterday was not the first scan or them just finding out. Happy for them as much as she irritates me!

I think maybe they’ve used Joes hand as perhaps Harry is at the age where maybe he may not want to participate? He’s maybe said ‘dad you can do it’ you no what teens are like, or perhaps his mum has said he’s not doing it and they’ve come up with the idea to use joes, yes it would be better with Harry’s but it’s still represents him and being apart of the announcement, it must be hard being a blended family but I think she does her best including him.
Can’t agree she does not do her best at including him at all!
In the old house the picture of him was behind the door and he is usually listed behind the dogs and whatever cat she has at the time

Reactions: 5
Nah I’m done with her. She could have put a trigger warning or something. I’m sorry for her losses (it’s one of the worst things you can go through) and am pleased for her that’s it’s going well now but posting scans and pregnancy tests is so upsetting for so many of us. I’m not going to hang around while she flaunts her maternity freebies and gifted nursery tat etc, it’s too much for me. I unfollowed Hinch when she said she was expecting again and I’m all the better for it so she’s unfollowed now too
I truly am sorry for your loss but unfortunately it can’t be expected of people to hide their happiness for others. Women’s husbands have died so should no one post pictures of their husbands or on their wedding day? I think it’s definitely a better option to unfollow so you don’t have to see all that but you can’t tit on pregnant people for being happy, especially after suffering a loss

Reactions: 74
Trigger warning? Are people not supposed to announce a pregnancy any more? I thought it was supposed to be a positive thing that fertility problems/pregnancy loss were more open subjects for people to feel free to talk about and share their experiences. Yet when someone does exactly that it’s a trigger warning?!

Reactions: 96
Some of you could be right saying she maybe knows she’s having a girl, is that the cryptic way of the pink hand prints instead of blue:sneaky:

Reactions: 5
I see that twit from In The Style dropping that typical wanky comment ‘The News is out!’ 🥱 Why do people always put that 😂 always try and make the news about them with their oneupmanship 🤦🏼‍♀️
Nadia from Loose Women has done the same! Come on Hinch, where’s yours?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trigger warning? Are people not supposed to announce a pregnancy any more? I thought it was supposed to be a positive thing that fertility problems/pregnancy loss were more open subjects for people to feel free to talk about and share their experiences. Yet when someone does exactly that it’s a trigger warning?!
Not at all. I think its a good thing when people talk about loses and fertility problems. What I don't agree with is posting the physical evidence for all to see. She could of been a bit more sensitive about the fact.

Reactions: 10
That is so bleeping weird for Joe to do Harry’s handprint😳

She’s actually not put Harry’s name last for once

And the bleeping state of joes fake tanned face 🍊
I don’t suppose it matters whose hand it was- as it was clearly all just effect for the ‘gram as that’s blatantly not Rex’s paw print either, they’ve painted it in as he’s not cooperating. I’d assume she’ll sand it down and do it again properly off camera like the ‘bum panda’ balloon bodge job.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some of you could be right saying she maybe knows she’s having a girl, is that the cryptic way of the pink hand prints instead of blue:sneaky:
I think they are lilac to match virtually everything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.