Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they will find out the gender! Part of me hopes it’s a girl as I think she wants one but it would kill me off if they had another boy 😭 5 boys and no girls is my worst nightmare
She’s having a girl that was 20 week scan. She will have to do a big over the top shocked gender reveal though can’t be missing engagement opportunities.

Reactions: 18
Called this on thread #27…….. “ Anyone else think she’s pregnant as she’s been very emotional in stories recently? Mrs Hinch won’t like the limelight being stolen from baby 2!”

Reactions: 21
She had Rex just before Ronnie, I don’t think she’s just got pregnant after Hinch had Lennie, she’s a fair bit along I’d say

Reactions: 3
Same. So difficult seeing pregnancy announcements. Makes me feel so guilty that my immediate feeling is jealousy, but honestly it’s so difficult. Not sure why she needed to add the ‘evidence’ of a miscarriage tho.
✋🏻 6 losses and am going into hospital in the morning for a hysterectomy 😢 I don’t think I’ll ever be able to look at announcement and not feel jealous unfortunately

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 114
Really sad to hear about her miscarriages and struggles, I wish her all the best. But I do find it weird how she is pregnant not long after Hinch giving birth. Didn't she also have Rex around the same time as Ronnie? I also really hope she's packed in the smoking and doesn't smoke whilst pregnant like she did in her other pregnancies!
Rex is older than Ronnie

Reactions: 1
She’s so bloody predictable and dramatic. Wait for all the crying huns

Reactions: 8
I see that twit from In The Style dropping that typical wanky comment ‘The News is out!’ 🥱 Why do people always put that 😂 always try and make the news about them with their oneupmanship 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
At least she’s not done a Hinch and included the canines in the family numbers/handprints!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am happy for her I am guessing that’s why they really moved the wedding as she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 1
I think maybe they’ve used Joes hand as perhaps Harry is at the age where maybe he may not want to participate? He’s maybe said ‘dad you can do it’ you no what teens are like, or perhaps his mum has said he’s not doing it and they’ve come up with the idea to use joes, yes it would be better with Harry’s but it’s still represents him and being apart of the announcement, it must be hard being a blended family but I think she does her best including him.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Didn’t a new member come on the other day and say she was pregnant with a girl and got shot down lol? We love to see it 👏🏼

Reactions: 33
Can’t believe how they’ve messed up that Wendy house. Why not paint it properly, or get a professional in. What’s the point of simply slapping paint on.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.