Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad about the miscarriages 🧡

Why can’t she just do a normal story though not all these weird movie trailer like things 🙄

Reactions: 16

Yel

I'd rather another book about pegging ...junk food in the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not a suprise she's been giving hints for a few weeks.

Sorry to hear thryve struggled tho.
Glad it's finally happened for them.

It's always lovely having new content.. I mean a new baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she making out they only found out yesterday. They’ve obviously known from the moment it happened
Yip more bullshit from her, she said last week or the week before they had something to show on the Wendy house but wanted to wait 🙄

Reactions: 20
So sad to hear they’ve had losses.
However there’s no way they only found out yesterday. Her bump is quite big in that scan video and all the hiding the stomach lately has been to cover that!

I’m sure she’ll have a maternity range out before we know it with Inthestyle 😂😂 won’t take them long !

Reactions: 36
Does it give anybody else anxiety that her oldest kid is painting the wendy house in his school uniform? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Pregnant

Sad to hear they have had miscarriages….she’s still a twit though

Trying for a really long time, Rex is only 2 😳
Her "bestie" claimed she was trying for a long time after the wedding. Think was like a couple of weeks 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That's a nice way of including Harry since she can't photograph him

Reactions: 87
Honestly heart goes out to her suffering miscarriages. Really really hoping her pregnancy goes smoothly ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I am actually so over the moon for them. She must be at least 12 weeks to announce it! I am so sad for her MC.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does she talk like her followers are young children? “An extra heartbeat in my tummy” 🤢

Lovely news for them but bleurgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"trying for a really long time"... Your child is 2?! Speaking as someone going through infertility and IVF, even if you started trying the day he was born that isn't a really long time

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
Unless she's calling the new baby pickle... Why has she written pickle on the bench?! Surely you'd just put the scan picture there until they were old enough to do handprints and names.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.