Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I wasn’t the only one who ran to read this thread after seeing her story 😂

Reactions: 13
If she is pregnant I recon shes gonna lie about how far she is like hinch did (sorry for mentioning the witch). She said she felt weird for a few days hinting shes only just found out when I doubt that.

Reactions: 9
Yeah we already know ...your up the duff and it's a girl ...like you found a house and moved 2 days later ...another hinch stunt...baby will be here sunday..bore off stinky and wash your hair and children 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s gonna be another book isn’t it. Or the preview for her tv show 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Pregnant

Sad to hear they have had miscarriages….she’s still a twit though

Trying for a really long time, Rex is only 2 😳

Reactions: 43
Why is she making out they only found out yesterday. They’ve obviously known from the moment it happened

Reactions: 31
She’s going to do a pregnancy reveal grid post of them all in front of the Wendy house isn’t she 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s annoying af but no one deserves one miscarriage, or multiple. Fingers crossed all is well from now on 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Make room kids another one will be sleeping on the sofa and getting 'carried' to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The baby looks pretty big in the scan video she posted on her story. Wonder how far along she is.

Reactions: 31
Well everyone called it and good luck to them both. Having previous miscarriages mustn't have been easy.
Wonder how bizarre the name will be for 'little pickle'

Reactions: 13
First time posting here, knew she was pregnant. Very sorry for her losses, they're awful and no wonder she hasn't looked well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You know what I’m genuinely happy for them! No woman deserves to suffer a miscarriage. So I’m genuinely so pleased for them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.