Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh why is she so obsessed with FEJKA?! Why not just call it a plastic plant? Seeing her ruin that lovely house is heartbreaking. Yes it needed updating, but not being destroyed in a cloud of purple/grey paint and glue gun blobs.

Reactions: 25
I'm all for doing stuff up and not wasting but some stuff just needs to go in the bin.

I wouldn't mind her crafting but most of it just looks tit.
I quite like it when she crafts as often it's always something utterly dreadful and I like seeing how bad it turns out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Wonder when she'll come clean about all the work that's been done by professionals. If you look at the content she posted at her old house it was almost all done in the living rooms, kitchen & laundry room. She never posts videos of them relaxing, watching TV or eating (unless they're eating outside)

Shes deliberately keeping them out of view, and let's face it its not for privacy reasons.

Take it she doesn't want to admit to her cheerleaders that the big jobs are being done by professionals - probably just as well when you see the mess she's making of anything she undertakes

Reactions: 18
Wtf Is that table all about! It’s horrendous.
Why stick sprigs of lavender on the legs. They look f*cking stupid!!!
And as if she’s actually done all that while Rex naps, her sheep must be thick as pig tit if they believe she’s achieved that in such a short space of time 🙄

Reactions: 19
I wonder what the older boys' dads think when they see their kid sharing the bed with Joe...
I'm not accusing anyone of anything dirty or nasty, just personal I think there should be boundaries .....
I don't know if it's just me but I feel like if my husband got with some one else and let our children sleep in the same bed with them I would feel really uncomfortable....

Is it just me or would anyone else not like their kids sharing the bed with step parents....?

Reactions: 35
That table looks tit. Her painting is shockingly bad, and what's with sticking bloody bits of plastic and gems on it? (that will just gather yet more dust and be impossible to clean).

Also if she's used the same paint as for the walls it must be emulsion? And not prepped the surface either probably. When (if!) she ever cleans that table it will just wipe off.

Why are all her crafts so sub-par? They make the people on DIY on a Budget look like master craftsmen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
29868B87-7F8E-4416-9861-BACFF9A8D8F6.jpeg

anyone know how I get a restraining order? The woman is obsessed!

FYI I don’t love it Stacey, I think it’s tacky as duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I quite like it when she crafts as often it's always something utterly dreadful and I like seeing how bad it turns out.
I get art attack vibes from the 90s 🤣 all she needs to do is seal those gems in with ova glue....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what the older boys' dads think when they see their kid sharing the bed with Joe...
I'm not accusing anyone of anything dirty or nasty, just personal I think there should be boundaries .....
I don't know if it's just me but I feel like if my husband got with some one else and let our children sleep in the same bed with them I would feel really uncomfortable....

Is it just me or would anyone else not like their kids sharing the bed with step parents....?
I completely get where you're coming from. When he was younger my eldest used to climb into bed with me and my then partner (who wasn't his dad). However my partner had been around since my son was 2, and my son has never had any contact with his bio father. I think if his dad was on scene it would have been different. When, years later, I met someone with children (once mine were grown up) I was very clear I didn't think they should be coming into the bed while I was in it, even though they would often share with their Dad when I wasn't there (and their Mum at her house).

Reactions: 9

This actually happened to me. Ex husband was with someone else and my 3 year old came home and announced he’d been in bed with a lady with just pink knickers on……I’d say older kids it’s their choice if they do or don’t want to do it. Mine was small and was just a couple of weeks after I left. Wasn’t happy I can tell you that much

Reactions: 11
Wtf Is that table all about! It’s horrendous.
Why stick sprigs of lavender on the legs. They look f*cking stupid!!!
came on here to say it is the most horrific thing I have ever seen in my entire life, I’m so sad that she hasn’t just got an interior designer in to do the house and then just kept her crafting to the Wendy house

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact that she is constantly making references to Wilma & Susan just confirms that she is bothered otherwise she wouldn’t even mention it 😭😭 speaking of Susan she hasn’t actually said that one in a while...

Reactions: 32
What in the bleeping fejka is that table - it looks like something you’d make in DT when you were 12

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she call him Joe Joe? He’s not a baby he’s a grown ass man it’s embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 18

I never did it with my step daughter,she's a teenager now but I'm with her dad she was 2 and she's always had her own room,if she needed anything during the night when she was younger her dad went in not me,I felt like it wasn't my place.i get on really well with her mum and had a conversation years ago and we set some rules that thankfully have worked for us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her latest story.. she’s changed that!! When I first watched it her eldest knocked a water balloon out of Rex hands then got one thrown at him from second eldest. Now she’s removed the section of the clip where the eldest is being actually nasty to Rex why just flick it out his little hand??

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.