Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Is Joe wearing a toupee

• Yes

Votes: 363 65.1%
  • No it’s just boot polish

Votes: 195 34.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said at the end of the last one that her sister loves the camera, it’s not reciprocated is it 😉. The pair of them on that rope bridge in matching outfits like 2 overgrown toddlers 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh the video of Rex in that cabinet thing, would be so painful if it slammed shut on him, or trapped his fingers or toes. 😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I'm more excited about seeing Rex finally get his hair cut than I was about getting my own hair sorted after lockdown..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He's gonna be looking like a Luna Lovegood cosplay by that point haha
I wish she would just get the poor boys hair cut it's not going to kill or injur him fgs! Fair enough if she styled it but she either just leaves him to look un kept or that silly bun not in the centre of his head poor thing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t like him in that box, it looks like a coffin to me 😐
Well that hadn’t crossed my mind 😐😂

but all I could think was god I hope that lid doesn’t suddenly fall and close on his little fingers 😬

Reactions: 12
So once again she films him in the box instead of telling him no.
Well she's going to let him nap in it bythe looks of it, his little fingers I was in edge! Tell him no, imagine he gets in when she's not there and it falls on him 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.