Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know how the other day at the beach she turned her engagement ring round so you could see the stone amongst her hand full of pebbles??

cannot wait to see what states she gets herself in to enable the same when it comes to a bump 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We go to Black Park regularly, and I actually took my kids ok the adventure nets 3 weeks ago. I did actually think it was expensive, especially when you’re taking more than 1 child. My 6 year old was terrified though! It’s really high, and quite tricky in places.
I’ve been with my 5 year old and you’re right! If it was a bit cheaper I think it would be better value

Reactions: 1
I always say no matter what the gender you still have to raise them, be it male or female into decent human beings. Once you have a healthy baby it really shouldn't matter. The only thing is my mother always says, Your daughter is your daughter for life, where as your son is only your son till he finds a wife :D. It is true in my family anyhow. Only myself and brother and I might as well be an only child whenever my mam needs anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she gets all emotional and laughs during sex like she does with every other thing she bloody does, like she’s about to burst into tears with excitement
[/QUOTE]

That is hilarious 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im sick of all this trigger shite!
Abso-bloody-lutely! If you are so easily triggered (and younger tattle people appear to be - stay away from the Kate Lawler thread!!!) best stay off any social media!

Now, I was triggered by Zach painting in his school uniform! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I understand peoples points about triggering when it's mundane issues. But baby loss isn't. It's not like people are just getting triggered over her having a dirty jumper on, it's a much more serious issue than that. I think people need to have some level of empathy at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I dislike her but I remember the speculation about the pregnancies while she was eating g a ton of tinned fruit and now she is craving it again I feel bad for her knowing she would have read all what has been said and suffering the losses in private. That said your kids are grubby, Rex need discipline and the house looks like tit. Thanks for attending my TED talk Stace

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I understand peoples points about triggering when it's mundane issues. But baby loss isn't. It's not like people are just getting triggered over her having a dirty jumper on, it's a much more serious issue than that. I think people need to have some level of empathy at least.
I do agree with you and I do have empathy. I think tattle is a light-hearted place to discuss annoyances from so called insta celebs.

In my opinion, Stacey has every right to inform her followers that she has suffered miscarriages and that for her, this pregnancy has seemed a long time coming.

There are threads on here where you can go and discuss such things as miscarriage, PND and so on.

I dislike her but I remember the speculation about the pregnancies while she was eating g a ton of tinned fruit and now she is craving it again I feel bad for her knowing she would have read all what has been said and suffering the losses in private. That said your kids are grubby, Rex need discipline and the house looks like tit. Thanks for attending my TED talk Stace
If I were Stacey I'd start training Rex on how to be gentle with the animals! I'd be worried sick with him around a new born!

If I were Stacey I'd start training Rex on how to be gentle with the animals! I'd be worried sick with him around a new born!

Reactions: 14
I’ve suffered loses, it’s not nice .
That said if every announcement/ bump was triggering I would have to walk down the street in blinkers !
Sadly it’s something that happened and there’s no changing it I guess you have to learn to move past it .... for your own sanity and living x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She makes out they found out the day before yesterday but everyone on Loose Women today saying they're glad it's out as they've nearly let it slip etc. Also her sucking up 'celeb' friends commenting on the post that they're glad it's out now. Does she think people are thick?! I just don't get it. Why does she make out something that is blatantly a lie. I'm happy for them but they don't half make a song and dance out of things.

Reactions: 12
She makes out they found out the day before yesterday but everyone on Loose Women today saying they're glad it's out as they've nearly let it slip etc. Also her sucking up 'celeb' friends commenting on the post that they're glad it's out now. Does she think people are thick?! I just don't get it. Why does she make out something that is blatantly a lie. I'm happy for them but they don't half make a song and dance out of things.
Yeah what she madenout they found out the day before yesterday I don't know! Unless he meant they just listened to the heart beat for the first time yesterday, but she been hinting for weeks

Reactions: 4
You know how the other day at the beach she turned her engagement ring round so you could see the stone amongst her hand full of pebbles??

cannot wait to see what states she gets herself in to enable the same when it comes to a bump 😂
She did what?! 🙈

Reactions: 2
God they really are idiots! Wtf would you be emotional for a complete stranger that wouldn’t give you the time of day! In a sense you can’t blame these things posting every inch of their lives it’s the followers that keep them alive on social media 🤮 why don’t these people stop putting so much energy into strangers and concentrate on themselves. If they put the same energy into looking after their own life they wouldn’t need to follow others like sheep 🐑
Not defending her at all but this argument always has me in stitches laughing. We can’t call people idiots for being happy for someone they don’t know when we’re sat on this thread absolutely slaughtering someone we don’t know. It just doesn’t work I’m sorry hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So does anyone want to take a punt as who SweetP was?

Im going straight in with Ma Freda

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not defending her at all but this argument always has me in stitches laughing. We can’t call people idiots for being happy for someone they don’t know when we’re sat on this thread absolutely slaughtering someone we don’t know. It just doesn’t work I’m sorry hahahaha
There’s a difference though in me saying I’m happy for Stacey and Joe, like I would be for any parents who have a healthy pregnancy they want, and then people messaging her to tell her they love her and her family and feel part of it all and love her to the moon and back. At the end of the day she’s a sales person and she just wants her customers to buy things/engage on her Insta. I actually hate the way she pretends she loves her followers and makes them feel like they are really her friends, it’s worrying for vulnerable people who fall for it. I also think it’s dangerous for her family, anyone could approach the boys and know a LOT about them. Not that I ever would but I don’t think it would be hard to get Rex to come with me if I ever saw him in real life 🤦🏼‍♀️ The amount people share their kids scares me!

Reactions: 13
There’s a difference though in me saying I’m happy for Stacey and Joe, like I would be for any parents who have a healthy pregnancy they want, and then people messaging her to tell her they love her and her family and feel part of it all and love her to the moon and back. At the end of the day she’s a sales person and she just wants her customers to buy things/engage on her Insta. I actually hate the way she pretends she loves her followers and makes them feel like they are really her friends, it’s worrying for vulnerable people who fall for it. I also think it’s dangerous for her family, anyone could approach the boys and know a LOT about them. Not that I ever would but I don’t think it would be hard to get Rex to come with me if I ever saw him in real life 🤦🏼‍♀️ The amount people share their kids scares me!
Yeah I get your point it’s just the way the other person said to stop putting so much energy into someone you don’t know like they’re not doing the exact same thing. Also I know a lot of people who share their kids all over, no private account but just because they don’t have a lot of followers they don’t get stick for it. I know when I have children I’ll be posting them everywhere. It’s like saying don’t wear a shirt dress or something might happen to you. We can’t live in fear. She shouldn’t be scrutinised for sharing her kids we should be teaching pedos that their behaviour is wrong

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.