Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is that person getting all upset that some comments on here were having issues with ‘trying for a really long time’. In no way was anyone disregarding her losses. But it is incredibly disrespectful for those who are trying for an actual long time. Perhaps for her she previously fell quickly so a year or whatever seemed like a long time. But she has a two year old. That’s not to say she doesn’t deserve to have more, by she has a two year old it’s meant that it’s physically impossible for her to be ‘trying for a really long time’ There’s women out there been trying for 2,3,4+ years longer.
Exactly and tbh if she hadn’t opened up with that particular wording I don’t think I would have felt so tit about it because there was a part of me that read that and thought “duck, if 12-18 months is a really long time trying then I have zero hope left after 10 years”.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t think I can stand another long drawn out pregnancy. Feel like I’m on mumsnet at times 🤣
At least those awful ITS smock dresses will see her through the next 5/6 months. If they don’t fall apart before then.

• Haha
Oh here we go.... I might just hibernate for the next 6 months 😂
I think the really sad thing is that in the last year the most time she’s had off insta is 1 or 2 days here and there.
She has built a rod for her own back so much that she can’t even allow herself time to grieve a loss because of this weird brand her and Hinch etc have created for themselves.
Sending lots of love to those who have also suffered losses. Without getting into the debate of whether she should have included a warning, the feelings triggered by her post are still totally valid.

Oh and remember when joe went on a podcast and said how if they had another boy it would be a “cloud over their head” until they “got the girl”. What an utterly stupid thing to have said.
I hope they will just be grateful for a healthy baby now, whatever the gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the really sad thing is that in the last year the most time she’s had off insta is 1 or 2 days here and there.
She has built a rod for her own back so much that she can’t even allow herself time to grieve a loss because of this weird brand her and Hinch etc have created for themselves.
Sending lots of love to those who have also suffered losses. Without getting into the debate of whether she should have included a warning, the feelings triggered by her post are still totally valid.

Oh and remember when joe went on a podcast and said how if they had another boy it would be a “cloud over their head” until they “got the girl”. What an utterly stupid thing to have said.
I understand this. I don’t think wanting a certain gender should be as vilified as it. I do think people who want a specific gender for certain reasons i.e they want a girl to put in pink and dresses and make up, need to shift their expectations because you don’t pick your kids personality. If she wants a girl to have a mini her what happens if it turns out to be a Tom boy? Stacey has definitely spoken about wanting a girl desperately so she will keep popping them out til she gets one. If that’s the case though why not just do a beckham and get a designer baby? She has enough money to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her and Danielle Lloyd are the same, they'll keep popping 'em out until they get that girl they want.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
You didn’t get the heartbeat at 12 weeks? I thought they checked for all of that at the nuchal scan?
Theh are definitely further along than 12 weeks though. I would hazard a guess at 16/20 weeks
Where I am, you don’t hear the heartbeat at your 12 week scan. You can see the flicker on the screen so you know it’s there and the sonographer will point it out to you but you don’t hear it until your 16 week appointment.

Reactions: 3
Exactly and tbh if she hadn’t opened up with that particular wording I don’t think I would have felt so tit about it because there was a part of me that read that and thought “duck, if 12-18 months is a really long time trying then I have zero hope left after 10 years”.
Totally agree with this someone who already has 3 kids and a step son feels like they went through a “really long time “ trying for a baby !
I went through an actual long time 5+ years ttc and went through a miscarriage so I don’t feel she is justified to call it a very long time !!!
It’s insensitive she is totally just wrapped up in herself and herself alone !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Where I am, you don’t hear the heartbeat at your 12 week scan. You can see the flicker on the screen so you know it’s there and the sonographer will point it out to you but you don’t hear it until your 16 week appointment.
That’s crazy! I’ve always heard a snippet of a heartbeat at 12 weeks. Although, for me, knowing it’s there and alive and well (after having a MC) is enough for me to relax and know everything is ok

Reactions: 3
Whether it took her a year or 10 years going through a miscarriage is heartbreaking and TTC after a miscarriage is soul destroying!
Who are we to say what she can or can't feel or say. It took me 3 years and a lot of heartache to get my rainbow, just because my Ttc journey is different to hers doesn't mean she hasn't suffered, she's still heard those words there's no heartbeat

• Heart
I've unfollowed her for now as she's going to be more unbearable.

Reactions: 16
Well I don't have a scan photo 😄

All I was told is she's pregnant and far enough along to know it's a girl. I can't give any evidence and you don't need to believe me. It'll all be revealed by Stacey herself soon enough.
hinch... is that you?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m loving the fact Stacey has yet again stolen the lime light off the grinch again 🤣🤣🤣 soph wrote that post through gritted teeth no doubt

In all fairness I reckon he has to peg his nose when he's getting down to it with her. She must stink.
I wonder if she gets all emotional and laughs during sex like she does with every other thing she bloody does, like she’s about to burst into tears with excitement

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I understand this. I don’t think wanting a certain gender should be as vilified as it. I do think people who want a specific gender for certain reasons i.e they want a girl to put in pink and dresses and make up, need to shift their expectations because you don’t pick your kids personality. If she wants a girl to have a mini her what happens if it turns out to be a Tom boy? Stacey has definitely spoken about wanting a girl desperately so she will keep popping them out til she gets one. If that’s the case though why not just do a beckham and get a designer baby? She has enough money to do it.
I agree with this. My youngest is a girl and I remember my family saying how I can do her hair, put her in pretty dresses and buy Barbie dolls. Nahh she loves monster trucks and mud. The only difference between her and my son is that she has long hair and Stacey won't have that difference because Rex has long hair (which I adore when it's actually washed and tidy) what sex a child is born does no determine their personality but people don't seem to grasp that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Huns are out on my instagram 🤢😂
God they really are idiots! Wtf would you be emotional for a complete stranger that wouldn’t give you the time of day! In a sense you can’t blame these things posting every inch of their lives it’s the followers that keep them alive on social media 🤮 why don’t these people stop putting so much energy into strangers and concentrate on themselves. If they put the same energy into looking after their own life they wouldn’t need to follow others like sheep 🐑

Reactions: 8

That's a dreadful thing to say, can't believe he said that! I don't have an issue with people wanting a gender like them wanting a girl after lots of boys but to make that cloud comment is seriously off.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Whether it took her a year or 10 years going through a miscarriage is heartbreaking and TTC after a miscarriage is soul destroying!
Who are we to say what she can or can't feel or say. It took me 3 years and a lot of heartache to get my rainbow, just because my Ttc journey is different to hers doesn't mean she hasn't suffered, she's still heard those words there's no heartbeat
I honestly don't see anyone here saying otherwise. Sorry for your loss and congratulations on your rainbow baby ❤

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell the speed this thread is moving she'll take over Hinchy in no time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unfollowed her now. As annoying if not worse than hinch. Don’t want to see every aspect of someone’s life in that respect. Shes so big headed and acts like she isn’t it’s annoying.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.