Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confused too but I took it as the whole thing will be splash pool depth but that is odd too as a family pool and he won't be a toddler forever. Clear as mud.
I thought it sounded like she was splitting it, but whatever she is doing sounds expensive.
Fitting an electric cover that I presume can go over the whole pool, or just roll back to expose the splash pool?
A complete kitchen; utility room and the pool alone will cost £1,000’s. Unless of course she is touting for freebies.

Reactions: 5
Why does her voice sound so raspy recently, you had a CoVid test Stacey?
The time on her tea(aka fag) in the garden post was 4.30 am, it was as probably freezing out & she seems to get out early most mornings, if Rex is never shown on a coat then she probably isn’t wearing one either, the combination of the cold & the fags won’t be doing her any favours.

I understood it that they’re putting in permanent steps to the main pool, then adding a bit on the side to make into a partly separate splash pool and the safety cover will cover it all. Hard to tell through the breathy delivery.
The breathy delivery, I thought she was going to climax 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s Leighton birthday tomorrow that must be why she’s not staying over and is travelling back and forth.
Anyone else feel as though Zach and Leighton have birthday's every 6 months or so?! Or just a sign that I have followed her for too long?

That story about the pool was as clear as mud. At first I though she meant they were going to turn the whole thing into a splash pool which seemed a little unfair on the older boys but I've decided she means it will look like this terrible drawing I have done 😂🙈
9C9562F4-62F7-4EBD-8366-D3C5223A02E9_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else feel as though Zach and Leighton have birthday's every 6 months or so?! Or just a sign that I have followed her for too long?

That story about the pool was as clear as mud. At first I though she meant they were going to turn the whole thing into a splash pool which seemed a little unfair on the older boys but I've decided she means it will look like this terrible drawing I have done 😂🙈
View attachment 559942
That’s what I took from it too but confused as to how it makes it safer for Rex unless she’s just talking about when it’s all covered

Reactions: 2
I took it to mean it's basically making a whole new pool. A rectangular modern one with a splash area. That will be pricey. Maybe it's too hard to fix the leak and better to just start over. They must be raking in the cash.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did she not need permission from IKEA to use FEJKAS?
Surely if she claims to own Tap to Tidy then Ikea own FEJKAS!

Reactions: 9

View attachment 559942
Yeah this is how I envisioned it too.
I think it will be so Rex can play in the splash bit and can stand up in the water etc, it’s not really going to stop him getting in the big pool, but it’s not like he will be unsupervised (you’d hope!) so I guess it will just be a case of her encouraging him to play there instead of diving into the main pool.

I’m sorry but at her age how does she not know what a blossom tree is ?? Baffles me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion
Stacey Solomon - still a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That was very sweet when Zac gave Leighton a cuddle at the end, they do seem like lovely boys. Hopefully Rex will follow in their footsteps and not be ruined by the way she spoils him at the moment!

Reactions: 21
It’s not as if her sons birthday would come as a surprise to her - same date each year Stace.
Yet she couldn’t (or Joe couldn’t) be organised enough to buy a cake with candles and make a bit of a fuss of him before school. Burnt rolls and tea-lights. Yeah, happy birthday son - but it’s all about ‘me and Rex’ really. ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
It’s not as if her sons birthday would come as a surprise to her - same date each year Stace.
Yet she couldn’t (or Joe couldn’t) be organised enough to buy a cake with candles and make a bit of a fuss of him before school. Burnt rolls and tea-lights. Yeah, happy birthday son - but it’s all about ‘me and Rex’ really. ☹
Yeah that made me a bit sad, then I thought about the faff made over that cake for her sister, a full grown adult woman, the other day and got annoyed. Really hope they have something more thoughtful planned for his evening or something.

Reactions: 20
That was very sweet when Zac gave Leighton a cuddle at the end, they do seem like lovely boys. Hopefully Rex will follow in their footsteps and not be ruined by the way she spoils him at the moment!
I feel like the older boys benefit from the fact they each spend a lot of time at their dad's homes where they're not being constantly filmed, made to wear awful clothes and pose for staged 'asleep' photos like they do at Stacey's house.

Rex however is with Stacey all the time and clearly totally over-indulged. And I don't feel like Joe is much of a positive parenting influence either!

I'm sure she will have a cake for Leighton after school, whether she buys one or more like it's a freebie. I think really all he's missed out on is some pile of tat which is the birthday 'table' (and if it's anything like the Easter table nonsense, I'm sure he's not that bothered!)

Reactions: 15
Did I imagine this or did Leighton end up with a cheesecake covered in radishes (made to look like a pokemon ball) last year because she wasn't prepared for that either?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Shes probably one of the most successful x factor contestants aside from one d and little mix. All these years later shes still in the public eye and is still doing pretty well. Yes she can be a bit annoying but credit to her she has done pretty well and obviously has a few quid in the bank. The ditsy image cant be true shes obv a decent business person and seems pretty shrewd.
I’d say olly murs is more successful

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know why I feel sorry for her older boys (probably have no reason to) but it seems like she never makes effort for them regarding birthdays etc. Whereas Rex if it was his birthday she’d of been planning on her story for a month in advance. I’m thinking that she leaves it down to their dads whereas she has to do it with Rex as joe is there with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I don’t know why I feel sorry for her older boys (probably have no reason to) but it seems like she never makes effort for them regarding birthdays etc. Whereas Rex if it was his birthday she’d of been planning on her story for a month in advance. I’m thinking that she leaves it down to their dads whereas she has to do it with Rex as joe is there with her 🤷🏻‍♀️
In fairness they prefer more privacy as they are older so we ony probably see a snippet of what happens.

Reactions: 3
In fairness they prefer more privacy as they are older so we ony probably see a snippet of what happens.
Makes sense but in regards to birthday sets up etc that could be shown. I also mean like the cake situation too, I’m sure rexs was home made but a lot more effort went into it. I also think if it was a privacy thing she wouldn’t show them at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.