Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what would pickles do without her if he didn't see her every single F#ing day he might think she has abandoned him and he will never see her ever again. 😴😴😴

Reactions: 10
Why does she try and come across like a little girl fumbling with her collar and fawning over messages that her followers (shoppers) send in. They are all a load of arse lickers hoping she will notice them. Not unless there’s something in it for her

Reactions: 11
So no house tour as it will be a burglars dream knowing the layout.

Stacey, burglars do not need to know the layout of a house to rob it, unless it's the Met Museum or something. Doh.

And putting the boys in the annexe, now that is a safeguarding issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t understand why she puts on the act that she’s nervous constantly? Touching of the collar , twiddling her hair 🤣

Reactions: 15
They could have bought the house with planning permission to do the windows, etc. If it's listed I'm sure they'd need permission to do any work on the house and I thought planning took ages to go through. I know someone who has just bought a listed house and that has a conservatory, although they have asked for permission to knock it down and build an extension in plan. The notice for permission is stuck on a wall outside of the house, so anyone who lives near might be able to find that out.
It’s not listed

Stacey said earlier they are filming in Manchester so is she really going back and forth in the car. Wouldn’t it just be easier to stay in Manchester for a couple of days while filming. I am assuming they will be filming all week but 8 hours of the day is spent in the car. Wouldn’t a train also be quicker?
I thought this too so out of curiosity I just looked. From her nearest station to manchester is 3hrs 40 mins, with return journey costs £414. This obs doesn’t include getting to / from the station either end.

Personally I’d stay over if allowed (covid)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Can’t understand why she puts on the act that she’s nervous constantly? Touching of the collar , twiddling her hair 🤣
It’s so annoying. She’s been famous for years the whole nervous “can’t believe this is happening to little old me” act is so boring!

Reactions: 24
Nice to see Rex looking like a normal kid today with his trousers, trainers and jacket for a change. Now if she'd just sort his blooming hair.

Been a while since her older boys have featured in her stories. They've disappeared. Maybe they've had enough of the embarrassing mum videos
It's good for them to stay private !! Getting older ....

Reactions: 2
Nice to see Rex looking like a normal kid today with his trousers, trainers and jacket for a change. Now if she'd just sort his blooming hair.

Been a while since her older boys have featured in her stories. They've disappeared. Maybe they've had enough of the embarrassing mum videos
I'd imagine so. I could just see their peers talking about what they did & what their Mum did on IG, kids can be so cruel too.

Reactions: 2
It’s not listed

I thought this too so out of curiosity I just looked. From her nearest station to manchester is 3hrs 40 mins, with return journey costs £414. This obs doesn’t include getting to / from the station either end.

Personally I’d stay over if allowed (covid)
You can stay over. Jess on the plus size who was one of her models stayed over for the shoot.

Reactions: 1
Travelling back and forth every day (or even every other day) is ridiculous, the filming should be set up for consecutive days and stay overnight in a hotel.

I think she's refused to stay over and that's why she's being driven back and forth. This is because

a) Joe is useless and can't manage Rex and everything else without her (although with her dad, sister and everyone else always round there this seems unlikely)

or

b) she thinks she is indispensable and that no one at home can function without her

She strikes me as the mummy martyr type (has to do everything but then moans about it all) so I'm guessing b 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Travelling back and forth every day (or even every other day) is ridiculous, the filming should be set up for consecutive days and stay overnight in a hotel.

I think she's refused to stay over and that's why she's being driven back and forth. This is because

a) Joe is useless and can't manage Rex and everything else without her (although with her dad, sister and everyone else always round there this seems unlikely)

or

b) she thinks she is indispensable and that no one at home can function without her

She strikes me as the mummy martyr type (has to do everything but then moans about it all) so I'm guessing b 😂 😂
The woman who works with her on the show stayed in hotel last week for filming so the option is there

Reactions: 5
I don't understand the thing with the pool? They're putting something over the top of it to temporarily make it into a splash pool? Seems a bit daft really. They could have just had the whole thing gated?

I don't understand the thing with the pool? They're putting something over the top of it to temporarily make it into a splash pool? Seems a bit daft really. They could have just had the whole thing gated?
I understood it that they’re putting in permanent steps to the main pool, then adding a bit on the side to make into a partly separate splash pool and the safety cover will cover it all. Hard to tell through the breathy delivery.

Reactions: 6
It’s Leighton birthday tomorrow that must be why she’s not staying over and is travelling back and forth.

Reactions: 5
Why does her voice sound so raspy recently, you had a CoVid test Stacey?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does her voice sound so raspy recently, you had a CoVid test Stacey?
That'll be her early morning fags catching up with her...😂😂😂

Re the pool, I've just rewatched her story and still none the wiser as to exactly what she means! I think honestly if it was me I'd fence it off as well as covering it, but with her it's probably what she can get for free, plus a fence might make for less good photos.

Back to the boys bedrooms...so as well as Leighton's bedroom being a walk through to Zach's room, the window looks onto the room where the hot tub is (or was, she's probably got a new one now). So only an internal window 🤦‍♀️ She really is making such a mess of that house. Why not put them in the rooms she has got...the annex would be cool when they're mid/ late teens (depending on the kid of course) but they're just not old enough yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re the pool -

so, she’s having a rectangle cut around the pool, and the area between the current pool and sides of rectangle will be shallow, splash pool size. And they the cover will cover it all? But what stops Rex from going from splash pool to pool pool? I’m confused!

Reactions: 3
Re the pool -

so, she’s having a rectangle cut around the pool, and the area between the current pool and sides of rectangle will be shallow, splash pool size. And they the cover will cover it all? But what stops Rex from going from splash pool to pool pool? I’m confused!
Confused too but I took it as the whole thing will be splash pool depth but that is odd too as a family pool and he won't be a toddler forever. Clear as mud.

Reactions: 4
How old is Leighton? Is he at secondary school yet? Both boys seem far too young to be in a separate annex but Leighton particularly!

Confused too but I took it as the whole thing will be splash pool depth but that is odd too as a family pool and he won't be a toddler forever. Clear as mud.
That was what I thought, I couldn't see the point of it all being splash pool depth either!

And then if the splash pool is like an add-on to the outer edge of the pool, as has been said what's to stop Rex just climbing into the big pool? 🤷

How old is Leighton? Is he at secondary school yet? Both boys seem far too young to be in a separate annex but Leighton particularly!
Leighton is still in primary school, he's 8 (although I think someone said upthread it's his birthday tomorrow, so turning 9). So very young. Zach is 13.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.