Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just full of tit, trying to keep herself relatable and failing.

It's a vicious circle with these instagrammers, they show every aspect of their daily lives to make money from it and be just like one of us, but then end up very wealthy, but still trying to make out they're not.

She could get away with it more easily in the old house, doing stuff herself (even though she could obviously afford to pay) because it was just a normalish house in a London/Essex street. Albeit expensive due to location, but it was still fairly relatable - in cheaper parts of the country a house like that might be within financial reach of many people. But now she's got the dream mansion with acres of land but has to try and maintain the facade of being just one of us, doing it on the cheap, to keep her followers onside, because without them the money dries up. At the same time she'll be getting as much free stuff as she can done for her (I bet she doesn't pay for the bloody kitchen, or not all of it).

One thing that I don't get is that I thought the house was listed? - is she allowed to put up walls etc internally where she likes, replace windows with full length doors etc? I thought in a listed building you had to get full permission for any changes to the fabric of the building? (I guess she may have applied for this already). Although I am confused about the listing, because I wouldn't have thought the conservatory would have been allowed to be tacked on to a listed property anyway!
They could have bought the house with planning permission to do the windows, etc. If it's listed I'm sure they'd need permission to do any work on the house and I thought planning took ages to go through. I know someone who has just bought a listed house and that has a conservatory, although they have asked for permission to knock it down and build an extension in plan. The notice for permission is stuck on a wall outside of the house, so anyone who lives near might be able to find that out.

Reactions: 3
Her kitchen inspiration looks lovely and fits the house really nicely! I also quite like Rex’s room.
I like Rex’s room as well I think it’s a good idea to have it neutral then can accessorise it with bedding, curtains of whatever he’s into at the time rather than having to redecorate.

Reactions: 5
Looks like Stacey took her sisters kids with her yesterday to the farm. Funny how she hid them from the montage. I know the sister was supposedly working so maybe Stacey was providing childcare in one of her many bubbles.

edit To add: she also made the video of her sister picking up the cake. Well wouldn’t she also be picking up her kids? Prob was inside having a birthday celebration.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
They could have bought the house with planning permission to do the windows, etc. If it's listed I'm sure they'd need permission to do any work on the house and I thought planning took ages to go through. I know someone who has just bought a listed house and that has a conservatory, although they have asked for permission to knock it down and build an extension in plan. The notice for permission is stuck on a wall outside of the house, so anyone who lives near might be able to find that out.
Her house isn't listed, just old. It's been extended and changed a lot by the previous owners. I think there was a lot of interest from housing developers since it's not listed and has a lot of land. The Older lady who lived in it before wanted it to go to a family that's probably why she reduced the price and didn't sell to developers , I bet Stacey will in the future though once the upkeep gets too much.

Reactions: 10
What an ass kissing post, yes of course the farm animals enjoyed all the hugs and kisses 😂 That rabbit looked squashed and scared like every other animal she let's R manhandle. Anyone with common sense knows rabbits are sensitive animals. I sound like an animal crusader lol I'm not, I just hate to see animals taken advantage of especially when it's because the parents can't say calm down or no.

Reactions: 18
I’ve already seen the floor plan but have no intention of burgling her house !
It was easy to find because she has shared so
Much of the house !!

Reactions: 6
Looks like Stacey took her sisters kids with her yesterday to the farm. Funny how she hid them from the montage. I know the sister was supposedly working so maybe Stacey was providing childcare in one of her many bubbles.

edit To add: she also made the video of her sister picking up the cake. Well wouldn’t she also be picking up her kids? Prob was inside having a birthday celebration.
I kind of guessed her sisters kids went with them. When Rex was throttling cuddling the rabbit, there was somebody behind him in a knee length tan fleece coat, bright red trousers and black trainers which looked far too big on them. She showed the other two kids and they weren’t wearing those clothes so it just added up to the other kids

Reactions: 9
Surely she knows the floor plans are online already of her gaff? She can’t have changed the layout that much already?

Reactions: 2

They would have been inside, the whole video of her giving her the cake outside was bullshit. SS is now going into people's houses and hasn't been self isolating. The whole family are bunch of selfish twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi I’ve never been on this thread before, I actually don’t mind SS (sorry), but what the heck was her sister doing on that video?! I’ve never come to this website so fast in my life. Also, how wonderful that she’s gobbed all over the cake that other people are clearly going to eat. So gross.
I nearly vommed when I saw it. We’ve been doing cupcakes for birthdays during Covid.

Burglars dream, what about a kidnappers dream? Didn’t think of that when she admitted her boys will be in a separate building a few metres away from her. She has shown far too much already

Last edited:
I really don’t like what she’s done with Rex’s room, I think she could’ve made it so much better. I think she’ll make the kitchen nice tho
It doesn't feel warm and cosy. Black, grey and white is a bit bland for a childs room (IMO)

There really isn't anything wrong with that, nice for the cousins to do stuff together

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It doesn't feel warm and cosy. Black, grey and white is a bit bland for a childs room (IMO)

There really isn't anything wrong with that, nice for the cousins to do stuff together
I think it’s more the fact that she hid it for whatever reason. Nothing is ever as it seems with her.

Reactions: 7
Her minions are worse than she is. One of the messages she posted earlier was like "I don't think you're getting my messages" - god Julie you don't say? Celeb Stacey with millions of followers who is a complete stranger to you isn't seeing and replying to your message? Very strange! And don't even get me started about the one who said they had a dream about her where they were chatting and drinking diet coke. I can't even handle the levels of cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Relatable Stacey with her over a thousand pound washing machine she’s planning on buying

She honestly makes me want to hurl with all these stories fawning over people's cringeworthy comments about how much they love her and her family. How does she have them so fooled? God you wetwipes she cares none for your sycophancy, only for your wallets.

Reactions: 13
She honestly makes me want to hurl with all these stories fawning over people's cringeworthy comments about how much they love her and her family. How does she have them so fooled? God you wetwipes she cares none for your sycophancy, only for your wallets.
Exactly. Ask me a question but I'm only going to reply and repost the most cringeworthy asskissimg messages I can find and not really reply to anything per se.

Also, am I the only one who noted that her sister was going on Sunday for a birthday meal but stacey posted it as if it was last night? As 8f shevturned her sister away like that too! Absurd.

Reactions: 2
Stacey said earlier they are filming in Manchester so is she really going back and forth in the car. Wouldn’t it just be easier to stay in Manchester for a couple of days while filming. I am assuming they will be filming all week but 8 hours of the day is spent in the car. Wouldn’t a train also be quicker?

Reactions: 8

You could see the neice on a couple of the videos though.

Now the restrictions are easing up they'll be at her house all the time now. the sister needs to get famous on the back of SS.

ss.png

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.