Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mansion has to have been bought in full, because it was unmortgageable.
Where did this get found out? I’ve seen it said several times but wondering how tattle would know such a thing

Reactions: 1
It wouldn’t surprise me if the sister bought her own cake and made it look like Stace had got it for her
Ha I bet this is true! The sister is such a beg, proper riding on Stacey's coattails to promote her business.

Reactions: 5
Stacey it’s a cherry blossom tree you absolute bleeping weapon. Go travel, watch a film, read a book, you might learn something

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where did this get found out? I’ve seen it said several times but wondering how tattle would know such a thing
I think on one of the listings it said something that there were issues that the buyer would need to be aware of - or something on those lines? I know someone will correct me on this if I've remembered it wrong!

I think on one of the listings it said something that there were issues that the buyer would need to be aware of - or something on those lines? I know someone will correct me on this if I've remembered it wrong!
Yes, on the listing it says something like they have to disclose that they have information that could affect the transaction for a buyer.

It’s usually mentioned on a property listing. There’s a house near me for sale & it’s the first thing mentioned before any house description

Reactions: 1
I found that birthday montage a bit fake the way Zak hugged Leighton and then looked straight at the camera ! Then Stacey managed to type out a big story about it whilst dealing with a birthday morning and the school run.
I’m not buying any of it !

Her pretending to forget Leighton's birthday doesn't make her relatable it makes her a prick.
She didn’t forget his birthday at all. On the way home in the car yesterday she said it was his birthday and she was going to donhim
His birthday table. My guess is that the birthday table she was going to do in time for breakfast but got in late from
Work so didn’t have time. I think that’s all she’s referring to.

Reactions: 5
From EA

Under the disclosure of information regulations we are required to disclose that we hold material information that could effect the transactional decision for a buyer

I found that birthday montage a bit fake the way Zak hugged Leighton and then looked straight at the camera ! Then Stacey managed to type out a big story about it whilst dealing with a birthday morning and the school run.
All for the gram, all for the gram, nothing on these people's IG should be taken at face value any more.
Performing children is so sad.

Reactions: 6
I have literally been diagnosed with ‘Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder’ and she’s giving me a run for my money when it comes to emotions 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
What’s the point of putting Rex’s name on those arrows on the growth chart thing when his name is literally on the growth chart at the top? Who else’s height is getting plotted on there?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've looked at the vid 4 times and cannot see Zak looking at the camera. 🙈😅

Reactions: 2
Oh God I am so so sick of SS!!
She has annoyed me more now that she has moved house! It’s a beautiful huge mansion not a little pickle cottage. The silly humble act just doesn’t work. It cost £1.2 million and they are still spending a fortune doing it up.
Yesterday she actually said she would not do a house tour and floor plan of her house as it invites burglars. She did a bloody tour when she moved in FFS and I’m sure we’ve seen every square inch of the place!!!
Her kids are sweet though and I like the scenes of little Rex zooming about the garden but can’t she dress him? Why is he still running about in a baby grow. And he needs a haircut now, that baby man bun is awful.
Anyway rant over ... as you were!!!

Reactions: 25
I like her middle son, he seems cheeky and I hope he has a lovely birthday. The older one looks shifty. He does all these things and then looks straight at the camera...every time. He’ll turn into Peter Andres son, thinking he’s famous because his dad once was.
to me it looked like zac was having ticks buy the faces he was pulling and his actions? or like people have said he was just playing up for attention? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.