Stacey Solomon #24 Tap to tidy makes her happy, shame she can’t use it to change a nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t make me wonder if I’m being petty, it makes me wonder about the sad souls in our society who think that people like Stacey are “family”. If they can’t see the difference between a sales person and a genuine friend then they need some help!
And need some better friends!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
A bit mean of me, but when she was shouting Rex I was expecting a dog to come running.
<sorry>

• Haha
Reactions: 13
well that defeats the object of them sharing a room in the annex now a wall has been put up to make 2 rooms for the boys so what a load of rubbish that was that they wanted to share a room still........ I still don't understand how they could have the boys sleeping out there away from the main house 😱

Reactions: 26
well that defeats the object of them sharing a room in the annex now a wall has been put up to make 2 rooms for the boys so what a load of rubbish that was that they wanted to share a room still........ I still don't understand how they could have the boys sleeping out there away from the main house 😱
I literally came to say this!! She made a big deal of them sharing,, also didn't she wonder why the door had a brick wall on it and where it went?? She clearly bleeping knew the door was there, such a stupid bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How did they not see the secret bedroom door from outside anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Such terrible taste in music 🙉🙉 I know it’s subjective but Jeez- the insipid cover versions just make my eye twitch.
What grinds my gears about all of these instagramers (hinch, greedy and SS) is the bleeping music. It drives me insanee, i can't stand montage videos of them walking, or their kids on swings or sleeping with lovey dovey crap over the top. I skip through.

It's not sweet, no one gives a shite, it's twee and cringey.

Reactions: 19
Her & her sister are hued so much, I think you mean argued love.
who in their right mind puts boys unsupervised in a room so close to the pool?

Reactions: 16
So to get to one bedroom you walk through the other one.
and visa versa to get to the loo?
Odd.

Reactions: 6
What grinds my gears about all of these instagramers (hinch, greedy and SS) is the bleeping music. It drives me insanee, i can't stand montage videos of them walking, or their kids on swings or sleeping with lovey dovey crap over the top. I skip through.

It's not sweet, no one gives a shite, it's twee and cringey.
Who is greedy?

Reactions: 4
Why why why would you have two boys in a building on their own with access straight to the pool! They may be really good kids right now but jt just takes one stupid decision for something awful to happen.

Reactions: 24
I can understand putting the boys in the pool house once they reach 17/18 but I'm not sure about them being in there at the age they are? How many bedrooms does the main house have? Surely you would use the pool house for guests????

Reactions: 18
Leighton’s bedroom is tiny, hardly a window to look out and can’t see a radiator for warmth.

Reactions: 6
‘You are enough! Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you aren’t enough! I’m so passionate about this I managed to make sure there were no spelling errors and I even threw in a swear’

‘Anyway, here’s the boys bedrooms....’ 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love the way a few weeks ago she put up one random story all like 'I don't wanna show off!' But continues to show off 🤣

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.