Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going on like this is her first book - she's had a few out before this so this isn't new to her. Why is she behaving like she's never experienced this before and more importantly, why can't the sheep see through it!
I was gonna say the same thing. This is like her 4th or 5th book. It’s just that ditzy act she likes to put on. I can’t believe how much she has changed since gaining all of Hinch’s real and fake followers.

Reactions: 6
I'm not a Mum so maybe I'm over cautious but if I had a toddler, I don't think I'd leave him sleeping next to the dogs? No matter how friendly and kind a dog can be, they can be unpredictable and can turn at any minute. Like I say perhaps I am over cautious but it makes me feel uneasy whenever I see it!
Hahaha an actual shout out. Hun you’ve made it ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
232065F5-7BAD-4259-B44C-B7B78D65B8D7.jpeg
Why do these people pretend like they know her for duck sake

Why do these people pretend like they know her for duck sake

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The book looks as good as I thought it would. Lovely to get a glimpse of Joes Brillo pad this morning how lovely. Who is the ‘baby’ who was crying during the interviews? Surely not nearly 2 year old Rex??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel so inspired by our Stace so have started writing my own book about how I feel about her book ! I love you to the moon and back please buy my book
0907AE9A-1150-49BC-85A1-C1601AE86761.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I get the"can’t catch a full breath" before I have a panic attack and you seriously can’t find it in you to laugh! I think too many "influencers" are using mental health... anxiety etc to stay relevant - hate to say that but can’t help think it
You definitely don’t sit there filming it do you if you genuinely can’t catch your breath🙄

Reactions: 7
I see her sister has got in on the book by providing free labels for the books sold in Sainsbury's!!

Reactions: 3
I don’t even think the labels were free. She said it was an order on her Instagram account. Yet somehow she goes on about being a small business when her product is in a best selling novel in a national supermarket. I have a small business and there is no way I would even get that sort of opportunity.

Also anyone notice how Grinch hasn’t been on today or shared anything about SSs book recently maybe they actually did fall out

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.