Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey is just bonkers. It she isnā€™t on any medication, I think she should be. Bath pearls? To make a polly pocket hot tub. How old is she? 5?
Don't really get why that means she needs medication. I am a right daft cow, I would do something silly, she's just having a bit of light hearted humour to distract from intrusive thoughts I can imagine. It might sound silly to some but I can be the most mature person at times then the most immature other times, this part is harmless.... Now if she had an aff link to them however... šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Someone I used to go to school with has started an insta home account and is trying so hard to copy Stacey- she even did the whole hanging crisp cupboard thing šŸ™„ She then kept going on about how Stacey had liked her ā€œtap to tidyā€ post. I commented ā€œnot as much as she likes #afflinks šŸ˜‚ then unfollowed!
Not all heroā€™s wear capes šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s actually hung her shoes on tension poles šŸ™ˆ

Also why is joe wearing a baseball cap whilst swimming? šŸ¤¢
Hiding a bald bit ?

I do genuinely think sheā€™s lovely, her kids, especially Rex are just adorable ... but all this sorting and baskets and stuff... it annoys me that she says she loves to organise and blah blah but she obviously DIDNā€™T until she met Mrs Grinch as itā€™s all such a freaking mess when she starts ?
Or she organisƩs periodically then just drops stuff as she uses it (like my grott bag daughter)

Oh and perhaps she doesnā€™t realise that bath pearl ā€˜skinsā€™ dissolve too ... ?

Reactions: 12
You know the snack cupboard, with the neat basket and hanging crisps etc, where does she keep the stuff that she stocks this with? She obviously has somewhere else where she stores the multipack of crisps for example!

Who the heck could be bothered/ has the time!

Reactions: 8
You know the snack cupboard, with the neat basket and hanging crisps etc, where does she keep the stuff that she stocks this with? She obviously has somewhere else where she stores the multipack of crisps for example!

She had the kickboards made into drawers and keeps them in there

Reactions: 5

In the plinth draws (which by the way I think are bloody awesome never heard of them before!)

Reactions: 18
Hiding a bald bit ?

I do genuinely think sheā€™s lovely, her kids, especially Rex are just adorable ... but all this sorting and baskets and stuff... it annoys me that she says she loves to organise and blah blah but she obviously DIDNā€™T until she met Mrs Grinch as itā€™s all such a freaking mess when she starts ?
Or she organisƩs periodically then just drops stuff as she uses it (like my grott bag daughter)

Oh and perhaps she doesnā€™t realise that bath pearl ā€˜skinsā€™ dissolve too ... ?
I can be like this. Nursing shifts, kids, dogs, cats ponies etc leave me with very little time and Iā€™ve got in some terrible habits. My house will either be an absolute tip or sparkling. Thereā€™s no in between. Even when I push myself I still slide back onto old ways. Take now for example: three weeks ago I had what I can only describe as a manic cleaning session over about 48 hours when I had done time off work. I tidied, scrubbed, organised, cleaned everything. Inside and out. I was forcing myself to keep on top of it but Iā€™m sliding. Already the cupboards Have been used to ā€œhideā€ a pile of junk as someone was coming round. Iā€™m just not a naturally tidy person and not having a set routine really hinders me.

Reactions: 11
I wanted plinth drawers but it was exceptionally dear. In a previous house, the hub (heā€™s a builder) put hinges on the bottom of the inside of the plinth under the over so it pulled down as a kinda flap
Just had a Ā£18k kitchen put in (by him) and fuckin well forgot until you reminded me
1581707246922.png

Canā€™t believe she actually had her nails professionally done. The white tip is whiter on some fingers and wonky too

edited to add. I meant wider, not whiter.

• Haha
I can be like this. Nursing shifts, kids, dogs, cats ponies etc leave me with very little time and Iā€™ve got in some terrible habits. My house will either be an absolute tip or sparkling. Thereā€™s no in between. Even when I push myself I still slide back onto old ways. Take now for example: three weeks ago I had what I can only describe as a manic cleaning session over about 48 hours when I had done time off work. I tidied, scrubbed, organised, cleaned everything. Inside and out. I was forcing myself to keep on top of it but Iā€™m sliding. Already the cupboards Have been used to ā€œhideā€ a pile of junk as someone was coming round. Iā€™m just not a naturally tidy person and not having a set routine really hinders me.
Yep me all over, this week it begins again, the sparkling house by Friday šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Don't really get why that means she needs medication. I am a right daft cow, I would do something silly, she's just having a bit of light hearted humour to distract from intrusive thoughts I can imagine. It might sound silly to some but I can be the most mature person at times then the most immature other times, this part is harmless.... Now if she had an aff link to them however... šŸ˜‚
If it were a few instances, I'd laugh it off but she appears to be stunted and neurotic. They laugh on LW when she admits openly to having OCD tendencies. The combination of her and Joe together melts my brain cells. Oi.

Reactions: 2
I cant believe how many teeth rex has. Does anyone else think its a stupid namešŸ˜‚
My dog's name was Rex

I know Iā€™m probably way behind here but sheā€™s one of those people who you look at and think you need a bloody good wash she just looks dirty all of the time. It might be her skin tone and sheā€™s just naturally dark but I bet she stinks.
I think she's got a really bad breath... No clue why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.