Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you can get my son to sleep with a blanket then hats off to you, he’s never had a blanket, sleeping bag or anything so I’ve given up. I was told by a health visitor a baby who is too cold will wake up and cry, a baby who is too warm won’t wake up at all!

Reactions: 18
If you can get my son to sleep with a blanket then hats off to you, he’s never had a blanket, sleeping bag or anything so I’ve given up. I was told by a health visitor a baby who is too cold will wake up and cry, a baby who is too warm won’t wake up at all!
Mine didn’t either. Even from a few months old would kick them off. He’s six now and is the same- sleeps on top of his duvet!

Reactions: 2
Mine didn’t either. Even from a few months old would kick them off. He’s six now and is the same- sleeps on top of his duvet!
My 6 year old is the same, sleeps naked with no covers....and we don’t have our heating on at night, honestly a baby sleeping indoors without a blanket isn’t the end of the world!

Reactions: 6
My 6 year old is the same, sleeps naked with no covers....and we don’t have our heating on at night, honestly a baby sleeping indoors without a blanket isn’t the end of the world!
I do agree absolutely HOWEVER I always get the impression that the house is freezing cold as she sleeps in jumpers and the older boys are often in thick thick onesies

I do agree absolutely HOWEVER I always get the impression that the house is freezing cold as she sleeps in jumpers and the older boys are often in thick thick onesies
Some people just like to be cuddled up, my other son does, he sleeps in pjs with a thick duvet and a hot water bottle, in the same house his brother is naked with no covers 🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
Glad theres a thread. Liked her before she became bff with hinch. Now she is just annoying with the tap to tidy, storing every little thing in jars and baskets, prancing about like a twit. Will give her credit where its due, she seems like a fab mum and boys always look happy.

Reactions: 10
Glad theres a thread. Liked her before she became bff with hinch. Now she is just annoying with the tap to tidy, storing every little thing in jars and baskets, prancing about like a twit. Will give her credit where its due, she seems like a fab mum and boys always look happy.
Same as this! She seems like a totally different person, not for the better. She's morphing into Grinch sadly 🙄

Reactions: 3
Wish she'd duck off with this Susan shite. Passive aggression at it's best! Maybe Susan has a point, Stacey?!

Reactions: 14
As if she slept in that thick wooly (I know I have the same one-before Mrs hinch may I add 😂) jumper dress, she actually makes me feel sick I bet she stinks, she had it on yesterday and even done her mopping etc in it! Absolute stinker

Reactions: 4
Followed her for a while but had to unfollow recently due to her morphing into Mrs H. She seems like a great mum but the fact she sleeps in her clothes for days and doesn't seem to wash often. I have to wash my hair everyday (I know it's not good for it but it's an obsession) and she goes weeks without doing it? And the sleeping in the makeup from the day to wear the next? Nope! Gives me the creeps. To be fair my wee one only sleeps with a blanket to get him to sleep but never has covers on during the night, he's even been wearing shorts in this weather, he just doesn't feel the cold 😂

Headline reads.....Stacey Solomon shares Golden sliced bread trick!
What the hell is the world coming to!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

oh my god. I made my own sandwiches for lunch when I was back at school and LITERALLY always did this. It's not a 'HACK' it's common bloody sense!!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣 my gosh! Heard it all now! You can tell what the heating is like in her house through videos on Instagram 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I doubt they’re short of a few bob to be honest, her heating is probably always on!

Reactions: 1
Did I miss it or did she not change the fitter sheet in her bedding??? 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Stacey is just bonkers. It she isn’t on any medication, I think she should be. Bath pearls? To make a polly pocket hot tub. How old is she? 5?

She’s actually hung her shoes on tension poles 🙈

Also why is joe wearing a baseball cap whilst swimming? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone I used to go to school with has started an insta home account and is trying so hard to copy Stacey- she even did the whole hanging crisp cupboard thing 🙄 She then kept going on about how Stacey had liked her “tap to tidy” post. I commented “not as much as she likes #afflinks 😂 then unfollowed!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.