Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is this women doing, she really has lost the plot, she needs to get some help, how can her family be OK with how she is behaving.

It's not funny Stacey, you really are pathetic.
glad I’m not the only one who found this very bizarre. Must take her double the time to clean up all that mess while doing these stupid cringe videos. The tap to tidy pics work just fine there’s no need to video the process.

Reactions: 4
glad I’m not the only one who found this very bizarre. Must take her double the time to clean up all that mess while doing these stupid cringe videos. The tap to tidy pics work just fine there’s no need to video the process.
It was the crawling around the floor filling the dishwasher! Who, what, why is she doing this, if my husband saw me doing that he would have me sectioned!
No one in their right mind would do such a thing.
Instagram really does alter people's brains, so desparate to get followers, complete madness.

Reactions: 17
See all the lush bathbombs on that rotating stand? Probably about £50+ worth of bath bombs on there.
Yeah keep on being relatable hun 😒

Reactions: 5
It has to be said.. how inconvenient., I want a snack.. right sit down on the floor, bend your head to be able to see what snacks are available, reach into the cupboard and play about with hooks to win your prize.. sorry snack. Literally makes no logical sense

Attachments

Reactions: 14
And yet another song and dance routine with the mop because someone cared enough about Rex's welfare to comment on him having no blanket in his cot (not me). Unfollowed, she's pathetic

Reactions: 10
And yet another song and dance routine with the mop because someone cared enough about Rex's welfare to comment on him having no blanket in his cot (not me). Unfollowed, she's pathetic
To be fair to her... many children sleep without blankets and have survived. Completely different if she takes him outside again without a blanket as that is not on.

She makes it so hard to like her. What was the need to post a full on dance routine in response to a message. Either just ignore it and move on and write a simple post.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely pathetic i agree!!
Sick of her sarcastic passive aggressive "Susan" remarks as well!! She gets more and more like her "bestie" every day, right down to the off the shoulder jumpers!! 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 10
To be fair to her... many children sleep without blankets and have survived. Completely different if she takes him outside again without a blanket as that is not on.

She makes it so hard to like her. What was the need to post a full on dance routine in response to a message. Either just ignore it and move on and write a simple post.

It's true the baby was fine with no blanket but her response is childish and quite nasty I think. No need at all. Shows how she is friends with Mrs Hinch. Same mentality and attitude

Reactions: 9
It's true the baby was fine with no blanket but her response is childish and quite nasty I think. No need at all. Shows how she is friends with Mrs Hinch. Same mentality and attitude
Agreed. She’s lost the plot.

People like Stacey and all the other influencers or whatever they like to call themself should really take note from something like this

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agreed. She’s lost the plot.

People like Stacey and all the other influencers or whatever they like to call themself should really take note from something like this

They have lost all sense of normality and their priorities in life are just ridiculous 🙂

Reactions: 3
He shouldn’t be sleeping without a blanket, we are not moving around when we are asleep so naturally our core temperature decreases, blankets don’t just provide warmth they also keep off drafts and in babies instill a sense of comfort

Reactions: 5
In fairness, my child mostly sleeps without a blanket. If children are cold, they’ll cry and let you know. Overheating is far more dangerous.

I still think she’s a massive twit but that people are overreacting about the blanket thing.

Reactions: 19
I personally would always give a child a blanket, but I think her reaction is the issue, manners and class cost nothing do they. Some people would be well meaning and she is there mocking and being nasty. Not a nice woman in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.