Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by Unicornishpastie, there was another but may be a bit too risque!

Previous thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Bless her 😂
I do actually like her but im grossed out by the cleanliness and mess she creates. Can’t help thinking Joe is a bit of a nasty one too

Reactions: 25
Bless her 😂
I do actually like her but im grossed out by the cleanliness and mess she creates. Can’t help thinking Joe is a bit of a nasty one too
I can’t make my mind up on her but she is a bit gross. But Rex is sooo cute and smiley

Reactions: 9
You’ve got to be a certain level of stupid to wear white pumps in December in a forest after we’ve had loads of rain and then be surprised it’s muddy.

• Haha
Mum and friend wearing hoods and hats - put a hat on that poor little boy!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My thoughts exactly!! He never seems to be wrapped up appropriately for the cold weather! Wearing a hat is so important to keep little ones warm. Rex is her 3rd child surely she should already know that!

Reactions: 8
I really like Stacey, she seems like a genuinely nice person. Joe on the other hand does not. Don’t get good vibes from him at all.

Reactions: 22
Another ad, that was quick, back to it with the baby bath seat, ad right down in the right hand corner in white!

Reactions: 3
She seem way more into joe than he is to her. I do like her and I enjoy her tap to Tidy’s

Reactions: 13
I do like her but one thing really bugs me... when she’s singing it’s like she’s trying really hard to sing terribly... even tho her fake is due to a successful stint on a singing contest!

Reactions: 4
I actually really like her and Rex is just the most adorable little thing. I’m not 100% sure on Joe though. Not sure if he just comes across a bit odd on social media or whether he is actually like that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19

In fairness some babies are serial hat dodgers, and shoe/sock/mitten dodgers. My daughter just pulls them off. She has one particular hat that she loves, and gets excited when I put it on her, but then she pulls it off and plays with it because to her it is not a hat but Hat, a toy that she has bonded with (it has eyes on, I think it's a penguin ). Rex might be a serial hat Dodger tbf to Stacey so I'm not judging her on this one! We just use those all in one zip up fleece lined waterproofs with hoods on and try to put the hood up instead. 🙈

I used to like WearItBaby but every bleeping day all they ever go on about is how they once sold to Stacey Solomon ages ago
Also isn’t this thread in the wrong section

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.