Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
re Rexs teeth - my daughter had ALL her teeth (bar the later back molars of course) by 1
Was hilarious - she looked like a piranha
They came in 4 by 4. Literally no teeth one day and then the 2 top 2 bottom front ones appeared.
she had a dinky little face and this huge toothy smile

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If it were a few instances, I'd laugh it off but she appears to be stunted and neurotic. They laugh on LW when she admits openly to having OCD tendencies. The combination of her and Joe together melts my brain cells. Oi.
Ah ok. Yes, I think I'm just naeive because I'm that way sometimes I guess, I'm probably her perfect audience at times as I can be a sucker 😂🤦‍♀️

I just still find it hard to belive that people go to so much effort to dupe people but then I guess salespeople have been doing it for a long long time, they just have a different platform now.

Very disappointing from someone who could help so many.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does Stacey’s baby sleep a lot!! If she’s not fussing about organising things..She’s sat with the baby nuzzled in to her boobs!!!!! Ohh and her heart hurts because she loves him so much getting a bit bored for hearing that now! We get you love your baby

Reactions: 10
Takes a nice passive aggressive story whilst he sleeps then says oh no when he wakes when you’re shining a phone in the poor kids face and practically SHOUTING into it ffs

Reactions: 2
OMG are the fur drawers a joke?! I’ve never seen anything so vile in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those furry (or ‘fury’) drawers are quite something aren’t they. I don’t really have the words.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have to say though at least she's laughing about messages from people not liking them etc. Not calling people trolls for having a differing opinion and proceeding to have a 4 day meltdown about it, her "bestie" could learn a thing or two!!

Reactions: 15
I see Stacey s has out links to mental health helplines obviously due to the sad death of Caroline Flack today. Just who do these influencers think they are. ( and I have 1st hand knowledge of suicide attempts my husband tried twice and my daughter once - luckily both were ok and although my daughter had her down days she’s fine. These people think they invented anxiety and mental health problems

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Those furry drawers are something else, it's making me cringe so bad! Like something out of the nineties 😂😂 so tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She maybe did change it 🤷 I know I have 3 duvet sets and 3 sheets, but all the sheets are the same colour!
I only saw her take off and replace the duvet and pillow cases, the fitted sheet didn’t seem to be taken off or replaced 🤷🏼‍♀️ We will never know!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.