Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No he had a new one put on before bed clearly, not rocket science to know she must have changed him

Nothing I love more then a good tattle read and I can’t stand hinch, Stacey annoys me sometimes but some of you are clowns and need to give your heads a wobble, social services really her house is clean her kids are clean and fed yes rexs sleepsuit was a little dirty last night but ffs get a grip
You need a trip to Barnard Castle to test your eyesight if you think Stacey's house is clean and the kids are clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No I normally agree with people on her but I think your all being to
Critical when people are saying social services should be called
I cannot stand Stacey but social services is definitely extreme. Compared to some kids these children are living a life of luxury.

Reactions: 14
You really got to laugh !! Notice how she plugs Dove at the same time... it’s all about the money. Greedy grabbing influencers crying Troll all the time.. maybe tell the truth, stop that stupid annoying giggling like a little girl... Advert for Dove yet wear the same clothes to bed for days on end, I just don’t get it!! You get the stuff free!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
You really got to laugh !! Notice how she plugs Dove at the same time... it’s all about the money. Greedy grabbing influencers crying Troll all the time.. maybe tell the truth, stop that stupid annoying giggling like a little girl... Advert for Dove yet wear the same clothes to bed for days on end, I just don’t get it!! You get the stuff free!!!!
She's such a hypocrite! On about perfect just the way you are & self esteem, be yourself etc yet never shows her real unfiltered face on insta 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.