Stacey Dooley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me a bit of Cilla Black :ROFLMAO: in looks and also personality. Comes off warm and friendly on TV, but behind the scenes I bet she's demanding like Cilla
That's a perfect comparison.

People are fooled into believing she's a really down to earth working class girl with no airs and graces - kept me accent, what am I like, blah blah blah.

Cilla was meant to be a rightbleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She comes across okay on that DNA thing she does. If she can keep with low key stuff like that she'll probably be fine. She's not mainstream and never will be.

Reactions: 3
I used to really like Stacey but I went right off her after Strictly. I can't quite put my finger on why.

Has she ever acted before?! Such an odd move. I don’t get that play and their casting tbh.

Reactions: 2
Used to like her but watched her sleep over with the saccone jolys put me right off her I never watch SCD even though my daughter has danced Latin and ballroom since she was a tot.
She has lovely hair also she doesn’t share her child’s face fair enough her prerogative but she’s happy to share all the innocent children on her documentary’s

Reactions: 4
I used to like her in the early days of her presenting but now I just find there’s something very unlikeable about her. A fakeness.

I used to like her in the early days of her presenting but now I just find there’s something very unlikeable about her. A fakeness.
Yeah, I think I commented ages ago in this thread that she was great years ago on a CBBC show where she was helping kids learn about money and work, and she it seemed like she used to genuinely care about it. Now she just comes across very smug and condescending, or doing everything with several layers of irony because she's far too cool (like this play for example)