Stacey Dooley Sleeps Over

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on the one with the family who unschool. I have zero issues with home education, when it is supplied properly however i feel these parents are bordering a form of neglectful abuse. That their 8 year old son has absolutely no literacy skills is not ok and it is a proven fact that learning to read and write is easier the younger they are. They may live a wonderfully free lifestyle however these parents were raised with the skills to read, write, learn and function in society and they are denying that right to 3 children who will struggle with even the most basic functions.

It also seemed hugely hypocritical to allow the children to be glued to ipads much of the time.

The Dads decision to not work irked me. I have zero problem with those who rely on the system because they have a genuine need. I have no issue paying tax to support people who are unable to genuinely work themselves however Matt can work and he is hypocritically relying on a system that he claims not to believe in! If everybody did that then society would completely collapse.

The vaccination issue i find personally challenging and finally a dog has no grasp on the idea of fasting. That is bloody animal abuse.

Reactions: 5
Just caught up on the one with the family who unschool. I have zero issues with home education, when it is supplied properly however i feel these parents are bordering a form of neglectful abuse. That their 8 year old son has absolutely no literacy skills is not ok and it is a proven fact that learning to read and write is easier the younger they are. They may live a wonderfully free lifestyle however these parents were raised with the skills to read, write, learn and function in society and they are denying that right to 3 children who will struggle with even the most basic functions.

It also seemed hugely hypocritical to allow the children to be glued to ipads much of the time.

The Dads decision to not work irked me. I have zero problem with those who rely on the system because they have a genuine need. I have no issue paying tax to support people who are unable to genuinely work themselves however Matt can work and he is hypocritically relying on a system that he claims not to believe in! If everybody did that then society would completely collapse.

The vaccination issue i find personally challenging and finally a dog has no grasp on the idea of fasting. That is bloody animal abuse.
What I struggle with with the boy and his literacy is she is saying he isn’t interested in learning to read. But how can they be ok with him missing out on the enjoyment of reading? My 6yo ADORES reading, she reads every chance she can get. By not teaching him to read they are really limiting him in his potential enjoyment of books.

Reactions: 3