St Patrick’s theme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Small bunny ears for Easter would be a nice touch.

I thought my screen was glitching at first, took me a while to realise it was St Patricks Day

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought it was a lovely but maybe it was only done as St Patrick is celebrated the world over other saints days / occasions may not be?

Reactions: 1
I thought it was a lovely but maybe it was only done as St Patrick is celebrated the world over other saints days / occasions may not be?
St George's Day is often overlooked in England as no-one seems to be patriotic towards him, so it would be nice to include this day.

This year it's on a Friday (April 23rd if anyone is interested) 🐉🐲👸

Reactions: 10
St George's Day is often overlooked in England as no-one seems to be patriotic towards him, so it would be nice to include this day.

This year it's on a Friday (April 23rd if anyone is interested) 🐉🐲👸
It might be nice for all the English people to have him included shame they don't celebrate their patron saint...just saw he's the patron saint of a lot of countries.

Reactions: 5
Thank you for our hats!!!! I honestly thought the Paddy’s Day ones were a one-off, and that since Easter is on a Sunday, whoever at Tattle does the hats would be taking a day off, so didn’t expect anything. Actually laughed out loud seeing them this evening!

Reactions: 5
Just realised we have Easter baskets after the bunny bums! Love it! 🥰

Reactions: 2
I wish there was a selection of hats so you could have one at any time of the year and just pick and choose which you want

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yel

What hats do you wear for st George's Day?

I don't think you can blame tattle for the Irish migration and that the English st day isn't celebrated worldwide or a very big deal. It isn't even a holiday in England right?

• Heart
Reactions: 14