Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a good laugh, s&g rekt. Let's hope that he/she makes a jamaicanpain1, 2, .., n when he/she gets banned lol.
How does Shane struggle to eat (pureed) coleslaw but is able to down a pulled pork sandwich? Is this like a 50/50 flex?
They haven't uploaded in a while. Long vacation, new "projects" or is Shane sick. Who knows..
He's been pretty active on Twitter this week.

Reactions: 5
Okay, I have 3 college degrees (in technical stuff) and have probably been fooling with computers and the interwebs longer than some of the commenters here have been alive, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how the HELL to "create a new thread" using these instructions! I can't find the orange box labeled "Post Thread" ANYWHERE on this site.

Nor do I find (or remember seeing) any popular thread title suggestions lately. I was just going to use this (less the quotes)...

"Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain... when the comments are better than the videos!"

If anyone can post here or PM me with working instructions for doing what should be a simple thing (for future reference) and/or if you have a better suggestion for a thread title, go for it! I've been going in circles for the past hour, and it pains me to give up on something which shouldn't be nearly this convoluted, but I QUIT!

P.S. Scratch PMing. Shoot, I can't even find the handful of PMs I've exchanged in the past or the link TO send and see PMs! I am properly logged in and haven't changed any of my account settings. Nor am I still a "New Member." New members cannot post new threads, but I'm an "Active Member" now.

I meant no offense to anyone with my comment about how long in the tooth I am. LOL. I don't consider myself an "expert" on anything, but it's just frustrating to see a list of directions that seem to have been written for Version 1.0 when the forum looks like it's on Version 2.0. I'm in the U.S., and this is the only forum in which I recognize the subject(s). I've concluded this site is mainly for shows/personalities in the U.K.

Also, it's 2:06 a.m. CDT in the U.S. right now. You U.K. folks should be starting to rise by now, no? I think we're 5 or 6 hours apart.

I also found this:

Again, I'm not a "New Member" anymore, but there are people on here who claim they've posted > 400 comments, and they're still not seeing the elusive orange button. My comment count stands at 197 right now. <sigh>

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What is that psychological technique called where you offer a tidbit of truth to deflect the facts of the bigger picture? I can’t think of it but that’s what it seems like Shane’s IG post about coleslaw was. THE DUDE CAN’T EAT!! He’s not eating pulled pork sandwiches. For duck’s sake! We watched him struggle with a dime size morsel of frosting. Who does he think he’s fooling and why is it so damn important to him?

On another note- do we have a title for a new thread?
This is exactly what I was thinking. The mind games they play are unbelievable yet people fall for it.

Reactions: 3
What is that psychological technique called where you offer a tidbit of truth to deflect the facts of the bigger picture? I can’t think of it but that’s what it seems like Shane’s IG post about coleslaw was. THE DUDE CAN’T EAT!! He’s not eating pulled pork sandwiches. For duck’s sake! We watched him struggle with a dime size morsel of frosting. Who does he think he’s fooling and why is it so damn important to him?

On another note- do we have a title for a new thread?
I just call it "bollocksing bullshit" but I think gaslighting is the new buzzword for it.

Also: Thread title might be " Shane says he chews pork but can't get coleslaw off a fork. He's such a massive dork"

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Speculation? The pages are full of sources and evidence of when he said racist, anti-Semitic, misogynistic, anti-Islam etc etc things. They happened. If you don't see any issues with any of it then that's pretty messed up and I am obviously wasting my time talking to a fascist sympathiser.
Since when is Wikipedia “evidence”? Gavin is not and has never been a neo nazi. He’s a funny guy who tells jokes. One of the few sane people left in this hyper sensitive clown world we currently live in. The PB are a multicultural group of men who think western civilization is the best. Although he is admittedly anti Islam but watching the WTC fall from a few blocks away will do that to a person. Why don’t you listen to him yourself instead of believing what you’re told to believe? You can find him on YouTube and Censoreddottv

Reactions: 1
HANNAH if you are reading PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD put that rank revolting bib round your husbands neck in the washing machine before he gets e coli off of it

• Haha
Reactions: 4