Squirmy & Grubs #4 aka scammy and grabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why the theory of hannah being gay comes into play she can be in a relationship with a man to make her family happy and she doesn't have to be sexually intimate with shane

Reactions: 5
I don't want to look up Boy Wonder to find it out, but does Boy Wonder have a micro penis? Could an acrobatic enough woman squat on top of just the tip? I think Shane's hip contractures would make it pretty difficult for a woman to access Shane's boner since she can't make him spread for more access.

Reactions: 1
I don't want to look up Boy Wonder to find it out, but does Boy Wonder have a micro penis? Could an acrobatic enough woman squat on top of just the tip? I think Shane's hip contractures would make it pretty difficult for a woman to access Shane's boner since she can't make him spread for more access.
Username checks out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Boy wonder is just slightly below average (imo). It only sticks out beyond his legs by an inch or 2...not enough for penetration.His condition and body is very much different from shanes though. He has the body of a middle aged dude, not a 4 year old. I assume shane is below average adult size, I could be wrong but testosterone levels play a part in the growth of that organ and it seems like hes always been well below normal T levels. I could be wrong once again, but penetration aint happening regardless unless he has a foot and a half long ding ding which I highly doubt.

oh yea im sure its thru the roof the way he downs those big meals and cant keep his hands off Hannah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That nasally, pubescent voice and barely-there fuzzy 'stache for weeks are dead giveaways, too. No wonder why people might think he's with other women when not seen with Hannah!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hannah just responded to someone about the giveaway. They contacted the winners through email and are waiting until they hear back from everyone before posting the winners publicly.

So, I guess they won't be hearing back from everyone. 👌

Hannah also responded to someone questioning why Shane's parents are not in videos. They were in early videos and videos whenever they travel to Pennsylvania.

He thinks Hannah works out 😂 😂 😂
Exactly! That and when he kept calling her "stunning" and "gorgeous" is when I mentally checked out. I laughed big time when he said, "She is obviously an athlete who works out 5 days a week". Its bullshit! I'm tired of male fans idolizing her looks and building her up to be more than she really is.

• Heart
Exactly! That and when he kept calling her "stunning" and "gorgeous" is when I mentally checked out. I laughed big time when he said, "She is obviously an athlete who works out 5 days a week". Its bullshit! I'm tired of male fans idolizing her looks and building her up to be more than she really is.
To be fair, when I first encounter their channel and saw their video a couple of years ago I thought Hannah was really pretty with a hot body. Now not so much, especially after knowing she doesn't like to shower.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ive watched 4 minutes of that dudes video and he seems pretty spot on so far. The lack of chemistry between them really is apparent. His rating of hannah is fair enough. Shes not my type at all and Ive never been the least bit attracted but thats not to say shes not attractive. Pretty face, but her big boobs and butt is what gets them all the attention. Anyway, the dude appears to actually live on planet earth...Ill finish watching
Finished...yeah, I agree with him on just about everything. She could be sleeping at her moms house next door for all anyone knows. The 2 most certain things are- shes not his primary care giver, and their relationship is a reality tv sham.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.