Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats a good point that Hannahs stare might actually be to make sure Shane says the right things I never thought of it like that. My whole opinion was she was just trying to ham it up and look like shes so in love with Shane. It comes off creepy and weird either way

Reactions: 3
I think Hannah dislikes being filmed and doesn't really know where to look when Shane is speaking. It'd make her feel uncomfortable to look directly at the camera, so she looks at Shane. It's what I'd do. Better than having people criticise because you're (in general) looking at your hands, or off into space. Shows politeness too, as at least she's engaging with him.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.