Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody watches this couple? They have close to 400k subs.
He is severely disabled but has a good personality (a bit Dad humour for my liking though šŸ™ˆ). He is an author too.
She is quite attractive and comes across as intelligent. Thinks before she speaks.
There are a lot of accusations that she is only with him for his money. She rubbished this and says society is warped for thinking that she couldn't possibly love him just because he looks different and is disabled.
My opinion: I haven't warmed to her at all. She seems a bit cold and calculating šŸ™ˆ and there is a good chance that she is with him for his money/house.
Thoughts...

Reactions: 9
Yes I watch them even back when they started, they got mentioned on another channel and their YT blew up! I really don't think she is with him for money/house etc they have been together for 2+ years now and she gives all of her time to care for him she must love him and I doubt he is rich they live a pretty normal life.

It is hard to get your head around a relationship like that they guy cannot do one thing for himself I don't like to comment but what even goes on in the bedroom for her to be fulfilled šŸ¤·

My only gripe with them is they are churning out a lot of videos now for the sake of it and their content has suffered a bit because of it.

Reactions: 10
Has anybody watches this couple? They have close to 400k subs.
He is severely disabled but has a good personality (a bit Dad humour for my liking though šŸ™ˆ). He is an author too.
She is quite attractive and comes across as intelligent. Thinks before she speaks.
There are a lot of accusations that she is only with him for his money. She rubbished this and says society is warped for thinking that she couldn't possibly love him just because he looks different and is disabled.
My opinion: I haven't warmed to her at all. She seems a bit cold and calculating šŸ™ˆ and there is a good chance that she is with him for his money/house.
Thoughts...
I could be wrong, but I have been watching them, and been getting strange vibes. Please don't be horrible to me for saying this, as I could be letting my imagination run away with me, but sometimes it seems as if she's looking at him with contempt, but in too deep with the whole youtube channel and earning money from that, she doesn't know how to get out.
I saw the video which said people think his girlfriend is his nurse, but I wouldn't want my partner to carry me to the toilet to defecate. Where's the romance in that? Am I wrong in thinking there's should be romance and attraction in a relationship with young people who aren't even married? If she has to do most things for him, how could she cope if they had children?

Reactions: 11
Personally I find it a bit strange he chose her graduation to propose - let her have her moment!

Reactions: 13
Personally I find it a bit strange he chose her graduation to propose - let her have her moment!

Same I hate when people get engaged on birthdays, xmas etc I told my man NEVER to do that it deserves it's own special moment.

• Heart
Who am I to judge but I really hope that Hannah is happy. I hope she doesnā€™t get cold feet. Sheā€™s still so young and a lot can change by the time youā€™re in your 30ā€™s and matured a bit.

Reactions: 4
Sorry if I'm wrong, and apologise if I am, but I think she's too young to be tied to a disabled man as his carer. Am I wrong in thinking if he really loved her, then he would tell her they can remain friends, but she must find an able bodied man who can give her what she deserves? Or do they make too much money from youtube and she gets paid as his carer?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry if I'm wrong, and apologise if I am, but I think she's too young to be tied to a disabled man as his carer. Am I wrong in thinking if he really loved her, then he would tell her they can remain friends, but she must find an able bodied man who can give her what she deserves? Or do they make too much money from youtube and she gets paid as his carer?
Disabled people are just the same as anyone else just limited in what they can do, my husband has lung cancer and I donā€™t look at him any different from when I met him, sure things have changed but I wouldnā€™t change him for the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They are a prime example of fake YouTube couple. I'm not saying their relationship is fake but I do believe they try very hard to make sure they construct a picture perfect image of their life and relationship.

Reactions: 12
Ohh, I have so many questions about these guys and have scoured the Internet in the past, but have only found people saying ā€œwhat a wonderful love story!ā€, and incels horrified that a profoundly disabled man can bag a hot girl and they canā€™t...

What struck me as VERY interesting was Shane was in the media with his ā€œpeople think my girlfriend is my nurseā€ story with a previous girlfriend, Anna - who was also young and attractive like Hannah.

I do wonder who cared for him when they broke up, and how quickly he shacked up with Hannah. At what point during the dating process do you introduce the concept of her HAVING to be his carer, right down to showering and arse wiping? Why does he not have professional carers, meaning sheā€™d get a break from 24/7 caring and they could have a more normal boyfriend/girlfriend dynamic?

What I do know is she sought him out via email and thatā€™s how they went on a date. I donā€™t believe sheā€™s necessarily a gold digger (primarily because Iā€™m not convinced heā€™s minted) but I do think she puts up with nursing him because he offers something she wanted - a ticket away from her parents? A relationship without sex? Whatever it is, itā€™s not a simple case of a beautiful love story, absolutely no way, because I refuse to believe that a a girl as young as her would choose such a difficult relationship with such a strange power balance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Ohh, I have so many questions about these guys and have scoured the Internet in the past, but have only found people saying ā€œwhat a wonderful love story!ā€, and incels horrified that a profoundly disabled man can bag a hot girl and they canā€™t...

What struck me as VERY interesting was Shane was in the media with his ā€œpeople think my girlfriend is my nurseā€ story with a previous girlfriend, Anna - who was also young and attractive like Hannah.

I do wonder who cared for him when they broke up, and how quickly he shacked up with Hannah. At what point during the dating process do you introduce the concept of her HAVING to be his carer, right down to showering and arse wiping? Why does he not have professional carers, meaning sheā€™d get a break from 24/7 caring and they could have a more normal boyfriend/girlfriend dynamic?

What I do know is she sought him out via email and thatā€™s how they went on a date. I donā€™t believe sheā€™s necessarily a gold digger (primarily because Iā€™m not convinced heā€™s minted) but I do think she puts up with nursing him because he offers something she wanted - a ticket away from her parents? A relationship without sex? Whatever it is, itā€™s not a simple case of a beautiful love story, absolutely no way, because I refuse to believe that a a girl as young as her would choose such a difficult relationship with such a strange power balance.
He certainly has a type šŸ˜³ I've said before in this thread at first when I discovered them on YT they only had a few thousand subs and the vlogs seemed so much more genuine they were basically just showing what accessibility was like for them travelling etc now the channel exploded they are more aware of how they come across I think and I think they like the attention even if it's bad or the comments of disbelief that Hannah could be with a man like Shane. Truth is they have been together 2 years before the YT took off so they must genuinely like each other.

I don't think they help much now with the reactions as their videos don't come across as genuine anymore they just churn them out for the views.

It's not only Hannah that's his carer it looks like her mum is too, she goes on every holiday with them just the 3 of them usually and when hannah was at uni all day it was her mum that would call in on him and help him do the toilet etc, I mean imagine your mum holding your partners penis so he can go for a pee šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

• Wow
He has a knack for getting women to take care of him, thatā€™s for sure.

As for proposing to Hannah on her graduation day, thatā€™s a dick move. Talk about stealing her thunder! Iā€™ve seen more than one ā€œgraduation proposalā€ video go viral, and the man invariably gets roasted for deflecting the focus away from the womanā€™s achievement and onto HIM. Call me a big fat cynic (I am) but I think itā€™s a bit of a red flag.

Another red flag is him saying that, when they have a row, he shuts it down by saying ā€œTime to shower me now!ā€. He meant it as a joke, but I found it quite sinister.

I think he must be a really secure guy. If I were him I would live in constant fear that my partner was going to lose interest.
Even if she truly does love him, sheā€™s only human and I can imagine she does sit and think ā€˜what ifā€™ occasionally.
He canā€™t ever carry her over the threshold and make love to her and I think most women want that at some point in their lives. I mean that sort of thing doesnā€™t last forever in a relationship but the honeymoon phase and passion is usually to be expected in the early stages.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m sorry I know each to there own but they make me feel bit sick šŸ¤¢ how could she , she must have a screw loose šŸ˜­šŸ˜¬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Definitely get some weird vibes from these two. It sounds bad but I get almost controlling vibes from him? Like someone has said previously proposing on her graduation is a massive red flag to me. I also feel like she has maybe gotten herself stuck in this situation, at the point where she'd normally leave it she now feels like they have a social media presence and it's a pressure for her to stay. None of it sits right with me. It's not that I don't think couples can be inter-abled, I just don't see it with these two

Oh I got huge controlling vibes from him. I use past tense because I refuse to watch them now.

Iā€™ve seen a couple of ā€œman proposes at girlfriendā€™s graduationā€ videos go viral, and the replies are overwhelmingly that itā€™s a massive red flag. It actually makes me feel a bit sick, the way a man decides that he needs to (a) steamroller over his girlfriendā€™s academic achievement, (b) totally derail the focus of the day, and (c) make it all about HIM.

Shane is no exception here.

Reactions: 8
I am a fan of these two, I think they are both funny and seem to get along well.

Anyone who thinks sheā€™s with him for the money is wrong - ever heard of devotees? Itā€™s a sexual fetish for disability and explains their whole relationship.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I am a fan of these two, I think they are both funny and seem to get along well.

Anyone who thinks sheā€™s with him for the money is wrong - ever heard of devotees? Itā€™s a sexual fetish for disability and explains their whole relationship.

I don't think that's the reason, I think they just love each other

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.