Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His neck is back to the size of an apple. Really curious how they edit video to change its apparent size. It shows theyre aware of how alarming it is anyway.

Reactions: 10
Jeez he’s 29 going on 89 his hairs fully grey and his bones in his face proper sticking out he looks so gaunt and sick

His neck is back to the size of an apple. Really curious how they edit video to change its apparent size. It shows theyre aware of how alarming it is anyway.
Oh no Shane’s just a regular guy didn’t you know

Oh no Shane’s just a regular guy didn’t you know

• Haha
He looks so thin. Is he just stubborn about the feeding tube? Like why would you WANT to waste away? You are not a normal guy Shane, just be who you are and do what you need!!

• Sad
  • Heart
He looks so thin. Is he just stubborn about the feeding tube? Like why would you WANT to waste away? You are not a normal guy Shane, just be who you are and do what you need!!
Yeah totally!! Get a peg so you don’t have to have that thing stuck down your nose and throat . He won’t have to waste energy eating

Reactions: 7
Makes me laugh hownon Hannah’s stories on Instagram she has to show Shane with a big plate of food we all know he can’t even chew one crumb of that meal

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Its Thanksgiving feast today so im sure everyone at Shane Manor is eating like a king and poor Shane is eating a warmie with a giant plate of food in front of it for keeping up appearances.

Since we know he never actually eats these giant meals maybe it's more like a spiritual offering like some cultures do to honor the dead.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Its Thanksgiving feast today so im sure everyone at Shane Manor is eating like a king and poor Shane is eating a warmie with a giant plate of food in front of it for keeping up appearances.

Since we know he never actually eats these giant meals maybe it's more like a spiritual offering like some cultures do to honor the dead.
It must be horrible smelling the food and not being able to eat it it’s basically like going to a strip climb you can look but you can’t touch 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
What are warmies?
1637876235734.png

Warmies would be Shane's juvenile nickname for his favorite Lean Cuisine microwaveable Spring rolls. They're a bastardized attempt at traditional spring rolls with weird ingredient combos and are probably more limp than Shane when microwaved and held on their own. Shane wrote an incredibly long winded and pathetic plea to Lean Cuisine when he found out they were being discontinued and Lean Cuisine made a huge delivery of discontinued "warmies" to their mansion.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It must be horrible smelling the food and not being able to eat it it’s basically like going to a strip climb you can look but you can’t touch 😂
He can taste it but the amount of time and energy he would have to put in to get the calories he needs from actual food would be such a waste. His whole tummy could get filled quickly with a peg with no energy and wasted and he could put on adequate weight . It would support his deterioration too

Reactions: 5
He can taste it but the amount of time and energy he would have to put in to get the calories he needs from actual food would be such a waste. His whole tummy could get filled quickly with a peg with no energy and wasted and he could put on adequate weight . It would support his deterioration too
Annoys me because they could really do a lot for awareness on this subject for people who can’t eat normally ..and to educate people on peg feeding ect they could do so so much if they were honest

They could do so much education on peg feeding for sure! And thanks for the info on warmies, which, why does he call them that? Is that all he eats? Processed junk? No wonder he is wasting away. Well he does drink all that beer🙄

Reactions: 7
Oh yeah Shane sinks those beers and bangs hannah all day long proper little goer he is even Brad Pitt’s jealous

• Haha
How many videos do they have to put out to make money? Like once a week?
They’ve got a few side gigs now - working for a huge pharmaceutical called Genentech and the not for profit
They could do so much education on peg feeding for sure! And thanks for the info on warmies, which, why does he call them that? Is that all he eats? Processed junk? No wonder he is wasting away. Well he does drink all that beer🙄
yup how about showing how you turn on a feeding tube while out and about to show everyone that it’s a fast medical intervention to get filled with calories because eating is utterly impractical and it’s all in the name of disability aware but no that’s far too decent for junk trash fast fashion consuming pharma reps

• Heart
They’ve got a few side gigs now - working for a huge pharmaceutical called Genentech and the not for profit

yup how about showing how you turn on a feeding tube while out and about to show everyone that it’s a fast medical intervention to get filled with calories because eating is utterly impractical and it’s all in the name of disability aware but no that’s far too decent for junk trash fast fashion consuming pharma reps
Oh so they are working for a pharma company explains the amount of promotion of the jab then …

• Wow
Apparently he began referring to them as "warmies" when he was a young child. Any even halfway mature adult would be embarrassed to regularly refer to anything like that using baby talk, but it just fits with the whole "baby Shane" act he and Hannah perpetuate. Between her calling him "baby Shane" and him repeatedly referring to himself as a "boy" or even a "toddler," it's obvious he possesses the maturity of a 5-year-old and the sense of humor of an 11-year-old who's just learned about sex. No wonder he couldn't attract girls in school. No normal female wants to be in a relationship with someone with the maturity level and physique of a deformed toddler. For some reason they (and their rabid "bot" friends) seem to think this is all so "sweet" and endearing. News flash! It's not. It's disgusting and sickening! :sick:

ETA: No one seems sure what else he eats, but I doubt he's scarfing down those "warmies" either considering that he's choked on a small amount of cake frosting or mayonnaise. I saw the individual servings of what I think were Boost brand nutritional shakes when Hannah was demonstrating how she packs their suitcases for an out-of-town trip. I remember around that same time they were whining about how EXPENSIVE those shakes, which were apparently key to him getting the necessary nutrition, were and how his shakes alone were what? Was it $1000 a month? $1500? You can get those shakes at Walmart and other grocery and drug stores, and they're not that expensive. Even if he's drinking the high-calorie, high-protein varieties, the most they're realistically paying is about $1.25 USD/serving if they buy the store brand (which are usually as good or better than the national brand). If he could drink 4 a day that would be about $5.00/day which is less than many people's daily food budgets or at most $150 a month. So cry me a river, Shane. I'm not buyin' it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Did they ever do a follow up video on Shane's weight loss? I remember they chatted about what the doctor said and how he got weighed etc but did they ever do one after that? You know, making a plan, how Shane is doing, starting the tube again? Yet again another missed opportunity to actually share the truth about life with a disability and how to handle different scenarios. I swear the vast majority of their videos is made up click bait just so they have something to talk about. I don't believe any of the baby saga videos. In my opinion they had no intentions of having a baby together, it just worked out as a good way to pump videos put over the year or so that they couldn't travel during the pandemic. Thefact they lied about having a scare which we all know would be impossible proves they can lie about anything they want. Hannah might want a baby one day but no way would Shane want one.

• Heart
Did they ever do a follow up video on Shane's weight loss? I remember they chatted about what the doctor said and how he got weighed etc but did they ever do one after that? You know, making a plan, how Shane is doing, starting the tube again? Yet again another missed opportunity to actually share the truth about life with a disability and how to handle different scenarios. I swear the vast majority of their videos is made up click bait just so they have something to talk about. I don't believe any of the baby saga videos. In my opinion they had no intentions of having a baby together, it just worked out as a good way to pump videos put over the year or so that they couldn't travel during the pandemic. Thefact they lied about having a scare which we all know would be impossible proves they can lie about anything they want. Hannah might want a baby one day but no way would Shane want one.
Yes, quite literally most of their topics are made up bs that goes along with their sponsor of the day. Its no coincidence that when they made up the whole "baby scare", the sponsor of the video was related to their bs topic. They're the epitome of sellouts, and liars, but they always were since day 1.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh right, the birth control thing. I doubt they were planning on having kids, I doubt they even can have kids, but it makes for a great click bait video for sure. Maybe when Shane goes she can get a funeral home sponsor?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.