Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand those posts. They come off so snarky and fake because we know what Shane is really like and how he really thinks and his fake try-hard attempt at positivity is embarrassing. He's rude, childish, and unpleasant and his wife is even worse so the irony of the smile posts is really funny
He’s trying to come across as wholesome and sweet when we know he’s a narcissist little bell end

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone should start a weekly journal trend called, "What pissed me off" or "What disappointed me"- now that I can get behind! 😅 Write that tit up in a "Live, Love, Laugh" journal from TJ Max!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's bloody ridiculous how much I let these two infuriate me, but sometimes I can't help it because of how blatant their embellishments are.

For example, on their most recent video they play a version of Mr and Mrs where they rate who is more competent in different areas

A question comes up about who is the better cook, who is the better driver etc. Both times they answer Shane.

Can someone tell me how they come to the conclusion that Shane, who sadly has lacked the capacity to even turn on a fricken cooker during his lifetime, is the better cook?!? Fine, if you want to stroke Shane's ego in private by egging him on, go for it, but don't piss in my cup and tell me its whiskey!!!
I literally find it insulting to our intelligence that they say this stuff our loud... and they most mental thing is their followers actually take it in. His ego must be incredibly fragile if they feel the need to augment reality to such an extent. He must be an absolute nightmare to live with - nobody so outwardly needy would be pleasent company.

I think I need a break from their existence, I can't believe I give them the space in my brain, but it just grinds my gears so much that they can make up such fantasy and then throw out accusations of being a bigot to anyone who dares challenge them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
well, my comment somewhat relates to the one above this one.
I will top the screenshots off with this one. Good to know jamaicanrain is still alive. all is well in the world.
not even sure if I will respond.
how much of a witch ass fanboy/fangirl can you be? my god.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reading those screenshots on her IG was like one of those moments you want to grab the mic out of someones hands to lay down the hammer proper. Whoever it was is right tho. If they could do it, and were doing it, they would proudly say so, and probably even explain how....but the only positions they can pull off and explain are Sleeping Positions, which not a single damn person who was actually getting laid would ever share on social media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Aye (sorry, I'm scottish... we can't help but use this in the place of 'yes' I'm afraid)

JR has been quiet of late from what I can see. I was genuinely concerned for their welfare for a period, as it seemed a distinct possibility that they had met their demise on their journey up Shane and hannahs hole. Godspeed!

• Haha
Someone should start a weekly journal trend called, "What pissed me off" or "What disappointed me"- now that I can get behind! 😅 Write that tit up in a "Live, Love, Laugh" journal from TJ Max!
Spot on ! It would be the worst thing read in someone’s life! What pissed me off by Shane:
My whole life is a dishonest scam fronted by a fake smile
Wait up hold the bus, that’s what made me smile by Shane

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Spot on comment! Shane's "What Made Me Smile" posts are failed attempts to seem relatable and kind when in reality, he's a narcissistic, mean and selfish boy with an ego bigger than his mansion. I remember my former manager had a "what made me smile" journal and she was a heartless witch and a bully to me. I get that a lot of good people use "what made me smile" journals as a way to remember things, but the ones who feel the need to broadcast it like Shane put me off and come off as insincere and attention seeking to me.
Yes!! I had an acquaintance who was a super insecure and bullying manipulative person and she was forever posting toxic positivity type stuff on Facebook, I’m so grateful, be kind..blah blah blah!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Spot on comment! Shane's "What Made Me Smile" posts are failed attempts to seem relatable and kind when in reality, he's a narcissistic, mean and selfish boy with an ego bigger than his mansion. I remember my former manager had a "what made me smile" journal and she was a heartless witch and a bully to me. I get that a lot of good people use "what made me smile" journals as a way to remember things, but the ones who feel the need to broadcast it like Shane put me off and come off as insincere and attention seeking to me.
So true! It's always those people who put on this faux "positive" act but it comes across so toxic and forced. Plus, what makes Shane "smile" is always some vapid nonsense anyway like "On Sunday I ate mashed potatoes. It made me smile". Literal 2014 tumblr humor. It should be "On Tuesday I sat on my royal backside while my lazy wife recorded herself in a bikini for our male viewers and her elderly mother cleaned our mansion. It made me smile"

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does Hannah dress so tackily? She’s either tacky or in a baggy jumper. If I was on YouTube daily I’d make more effort to be stylish and interesting- she can surely afford it!

Reactions: 8
Yes!! I had an acquaintance who was a super insecure and bullying manipulative person and she was forever posting toxic positivity type stuff on Facebook, I’m so grateful, be kind..blah blah blah!
It is a very narcissistic trait it’s always the ones pushing this “positivity” who are the most nastiest narcissistic pieces of tit you’ll ever come across I’ve been unfortunate to have an ex like that to the world they preached all this love and positivity but they were just gold digging emotionally abusive narcissistic users that luckily they’re friends found out and I did all the hard way … shane is no different he’s a nasty piece of tit he really is he emotionally manipulates people to get what he wants I mean who will say no to the “sweet” disabled guy

• Heart
yea I dont get the “what made me smile” crap either apparently food makes him smile a lot which is bizarre since he cant eat any of it

• Haha
Why does Hannah dress so tackily? She’s either tacky or in a baggy jumper. If I was on YouTube daily I’d make more effort to be stylish and interesting- she can surely afford it!
So true … she goes for cheap unsustainable fast fashion like forever 21. And dresses below her age too . She def needs a stylist and yup she can afford some decent threads

• Heart
The mansion really gets me going. What do TWO (just TWO!!!!) young people need a huge house like that for? How excessive and wasteful! It's unsustainable to live so large in this day and age. These big suburban homes are terrible for the environment because they sprawl out so much and take up all this land, use up all these resources etc. Imagine their utilities bill. Large houses like theirs should be for big families or multiple families, not a pair of young lazy dullards. Go live in an apartment or an appropriately sized house like normal milennials. I get that Shane's wheelchair needs space and their home needs to be accessible but was a MANSION necessary? How many people aged 28 are living like this? What do they need all that for, unless Liz and Mr. Aylward are living there too because they do all the real work for their royal highnesses.... hmmm.

Unsustainable lifestyles really piss me off, same with Hannah's obsession with fast fashion. If they have good money, which they most certainly do, they could easily find a decent accessible apartment or modest house, and decent quality clothing and not that terrible unsustainable Walmart crap they're always decked out in.

Have they ever shown the accessibility features of this house, out of curiosity? I bet there's a ton of stairs in there, how does Shane get around? Is there an elevator? So excessive. A bungalow would have done just fine.

• Heart
The mansion really gets me going. What do TWO (just TWO!!!!) young people need a huge house like that for? How excessive and wasteful! It's unsustainable to live so large in this day and age. These big suburban homes are terrible for the environment because they sprawl out so much and take up all this land, use up all these resources etc. Imagine their utilities bill. Large houses like theirs should be for big families or multiple families, not a pair of young lazy dullards. Go live in an apartment or an appropriately sized house like normal milennials. I get that Shane's wheelchair needs space and their home needs to be accessible but was a MANSION necessary? How many people aged 28 are living like this? What do they need all that for, unless Liz and Mr. Aylward are living there too because they do all the real work for their royal highnesses.... hmmm.

Unsustainable lifestyles really piss me off, same with Hannah's obsession with fast fashion. If they have good money, which they most certainly do, they could easily find a decent accessible apartment or modest house, and decent quality clothing and not that terrible unsustainable Walmart crap they're always decked out in.

Have they ever shown the accessibility features of this house, out of curiosity? I bet there's a ton of stairs in there, how does Shane get around? Is there an elevator? So excessive. A bungalow would have done just fine.
You make a bunch of excellent points! People who live in large sprawling houses are selfish the parents live there too and the fast disposable garbage fashion is for people in low incomes. Buy some designer stuff
The channel has no values except trash the planet eat fast food wear cheap clothing slave labour trash

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You make a bunch of excellent points! People who live in large sprawling houses are selfish the parents live there too and the fast disposable garbage fashion is for people in low incomes. Buy some designer stuff
The channel has no values except trash the planet eat fast food wear cheap clothing slave labour trash
Thank you! I bet Hannah's parents live in that house. It would be beyond stupid even for these geniuses to buy a house like this for just the two of them. Hannah is really oddly inept (she won't even shower if she's not physically dragged into the bathroom), super lazy, and a useless person. She can't even cook which is why she relies so hard on those silly food things she does ads for. How would she survive without her mommy and daddy? Shane can't physically drag her to the shower to wash her ass, he can't cook for her, he can't clean etc. Someone's gotta do it! I bet they keep Liz in the basement tho.

• Heart
  • Haha
Aye (sorry, I'm scottish... we can't help but use this in the place of 'yes' I'm afraid)

JR has been quiet of late from what I can see. I was genuinely concerned for their welfare for a period, as it seemed a distinct possibility that they had met their demise on their journey up Shane and hannahs hole. Godspeed!
Oh bless Bonnie Scotland. Such a way with words.

Thank you! I bet Hannah's parents live in that house. It would be beyond stupid even for these geniuses to buy a house like this for just the two of them. Hannah is really oddly inept (she won't even shower if she's not physically dragged into the bathroom), super lazy, and a useless person. She can't even cook which is why she relies so hard on those silly food things she does ads for. How would she survive without her mommy and daddy? Shane can't physically drag her to the shower to wash her ass, he can't cook for her, he can't clean etc. Someone's gotta do it! I bet they keep Liz in the basement tho.
Fashion doesn't need to be "designer" to be ethical. Most designer fashions are made in the same sort of child labour exploiting sweatshops that the High Street throw away synthetics are. It needs to be made from sustainable materials in safe and healthy factories by people who are paid livable wages to be ethical. Local manufacturers who make a point of doing all of this still exist - just. But because so few people ever contemplate sourcing their wardrobe choices based on these criteria, they are the most endangered species on the planet right now apart from rhinos and honest politicians.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

They purchased the McMansion earlier this year the same time Hannah's parents sold their house, and S&G put their house on the market soon after that. All 4 of them live in the $1.9 million USD McMansion, and the owner is listed as an LLC called "Purple Flamingo." There's no evidence of an elevator inside, and there are at least 2 stairways, one of which could be seen in one of their recent videos. It looked very steep, with absolutely no kind of gate or barricade at the top. It looked like it would take just one slip of the joystick, and Shane would tumble down those stairs and be crushed underneath his 400-lb wheelchair. Shane couldn't get from the house to the back yard and pool until they had a really cheap, dangerous-looking, wooden ramp built. The only place it has rails are where it makes a 90-degree turn. Otherwise the only thing between his chair and a repeat of Rampgate at Hannah's parents' house last winter are short boards along the sides... look like 1-by-4s at the most.

The topic of the new house came up early back in the 5th S&G thread, and there were some lengthy discussions about it there. Happy hunting!

• Heart
  • Haha

there are many factors. I think a prominent factor is shane's superiority complex and huge ego; he thinks he is better than other crips, and by using hannah as an ornament he showcases that he is succesfull with "hot young blondes" too. the latter is to furthermore flex on non-crips (bloods); "look at my hot girlfriend".

a lot of guys these days (abled), young, fit and handsome can't get a date if their life depended on it (I know, I am a senior in college, lots of overinflated egos these days due to social media and simps). imo, hannah surely is not ugly, her personality etc. makes her look trashy (and the brami thingy).

anything to flex on disabled kids and the regular middle class family. they purposely emphasize that the holy s&g are not middle class peasants. now, please donate for my new wheelchair and non-profit 🙈.

• Heart
  • Haha
A long time ago when Shane was first starting to get popular.. the blog (which was a lot more grass roots and slightly genuine tho not critically acclaimed writing or anything) and soul pancake made the my last days (he’s done well) I started to see the “interest” in the first girlfriend Shannon and the sort of all American image they were applying to Shane… fast food, mansions, then Anna came along though she didn’t have the X factor then of course Hannah . Another YouTuber pointed out in a video about them that yes indeed someone was trying to make a star out if a Shane . I always wonder who the man behind the curtain in all of this is…

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.